Who's gone?

Sorry guys, I was watching American Idol and missed Biggest Loser. Who got voted off? I tried looking on line but it's not posted yet.

I'm still going to weigh in tomorrow but scared of the results. I have been good on my calories but good ole' aunt flow decided to stop by for her monthy visit today. So there is no telling what the scale will say. I am not going to be discouraged though. I will just keep pushing and hopefully next week will show some results. I haven't been working out either. At least if there are not any good results I know why.

Good luck everyone that is in the MFP Biggest Loser Challenge!!!!

LET'S ALL BE LOSERS!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL LOSERS IN MY BOOK!!!!!

Charlaine

Replies

• memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Sorry guys, I was watching American Idol and missed Biggest Loser. Who got voted off? I tried looking on line but it's not posted yet.

I'm still going to weigh in tomorrow but scared of the results. I have been good on my calories but good ole' aunt flow decided to stop by for her monthy visit today. So there is no telling what the scale will say. I am not going to be discouraged though. I will just keep pushing and hopefully next week will show some results. I haven't been working out either. At least if there are not any good results I know why.

Good luck everyone that is in the MFP Biggest Loser Challenge!!!!

LET'S ALL BE LOSERS!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL LOSERS IN MY BOOK!!!!!

Charlaine
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    u r a big loser to me too! lol
  • memaw66
    You know, if anyone else heard or read what we say, they would think we are just mean!!!

Have a good evening!

:laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Nice to know people have a sense of humor, seems like a lot of butt hurt lately on some postings. Ill message you tomorrow!
  • memaw66
    Sounds good. "Butt Hurt" lol My kids used to say that when they got in trouble for something "Mom's all butt hurt and now I'm grounded!" Gosh, I miss those days. NOT!!!!! Till tomorrow!
  • amanda and neil are gone! I"m just glad that maggie and jenn are able to stay
  • memaw66
    Was that the yellow team? I thought they should have left last week. I'm glad the pink team are still there. Thanks for the info!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    It was the White team that left.
    The Purple team was also in the bottom 2.

I'm also glad the pink team is still there.
  • memaw66
    Oh okay. That's the one that the wife was really trying but the husband was slacking?? Do I have that right? The purple team, that's the young girls right. Were the loss' higher this week than last?

Sorry for all the questions. I just really missed the show!
  • SGFlyinHi
    SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
    Oh okay. That's the one that the wife was really trying but the husband was slacking?? Do I have that right? The purple team, that's the young girls right. Were the loss' higher this week than last?

Sorry for all the questions. I just really missed the show!

You are correct on both teams.

The losses were higher this week. The yellow team were the biggest losers this week with the Blue team right behind by 0.01. It was close. Then the Orange team in 3rd. Don't remember the rest of the order.
  • rem1979
    rem1979 Posts: 344 Member
    Sorry guys, I was watching American Idol and missed Biggest Loser.

This is why you need DVR! I have it and would die if I couldn't watch Idol and Loser. :laugh: