what's for lunch 2/2

Options
Hey everyone!!

I am having a thin chicken breast with mrs dash and rotoni noodles with basil!!

What are you having?

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!

I am having a thin chicken breast with mrs dash and rotoni noodles with basil!!

What are you having?
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My tupperware consists of turkey meatloaf and a few veggies. ...not enough veggies, so I made a huge salad of romane, bell peppers, mushrooms, cucumbers, brocoli, and light italian dressing. I'll be having that for me 2pm snack before I go home. :smile:

Kinda hungry though, so the salad might end up being my 10am snack!
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    lean cuisine meat lasagna and a baby romaine salad with carrots, mushrooms, and cucumber.

i cant believe i forgot my yogurt this morning, so i am pretty much ready for lunch NOW!
  • crazybigchick
    Options
    small wendy's chili... it is yucky and rainy here...not in the mood for the cold salad I brought from home.:sick:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Garden salad w/ turkey, apricot, pickles and 29 cheez-it's...... BTW, it's the HARDEST thing counting out 29 cheez-it's let me tell you! I just want to devour the entire box! :noway:

Don't worry, I'll be good! LOL
  • annhjk
    annhjk Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    scrambled eggs with ham and cheese (because there's nothing else in my fridge!)
  • pipinana
    Options
    lean cuisine meat lasagna and a baby romaine salad with carrots, mushrooms, and cucumber.

i cant believe i forgot my yogurt this morning, so i am pretty much ready for lunch NOW!

AHHH! I totally forgot mine too! OMG, Monday's...... :grumble:
  • Chellekk
    Options
    Garden salad w/ turkey, apricot, pickles and 29 cheez-it's...... BTW, it's the HARDEST thing counting out 29 cheez-it's let me tell you! I just want to devour the entire box! :noway:

I LOVE the cheddar jack Cheez-its!! I eat a half a serving every Sat at ski school!
  • Chellekk
    Options

I LOVE the cheddar jack Cheez-its!! I eat a half a serving every Sat at ski school! ...only because my BF gets to them first and knows to only leave me a hand full! :smile:
  • pipinana
    Options

I LOVE the cheddar jack Cheez-its!! I eat a half a serving every Sat at ski school!

LOL, 1/2 a serving!!!! WOW, you're GOOD!!! :drinker:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    Boy does that all sound good. I am having a peanut butter and honey sandwich on light bread.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options

:laugh: i did the same with animal crackers and fudge stripe cookies! i portioned them out in snack baggies and it was TORTURE! it didnt help that my puppy was sitting on her booty like a squirrel begging for a taste. double tourture!
  • inkedcelticcross
    inkedcelticcross Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    A whole can of Progresso Roasted Chicken Rotini Soup (160c / 5g fat / 22g Carbs / 12g Protein), 10 Premium Saltines (120c / 3g fat, 22 Carbs / 2 Protein) and another 20oz of water (that will take me to 7 1/2 cups for the day).
  • krush
    krush Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Shredded chicken breast mixed with a teaspoon of pesto and slivered, toasted almonds.
    All wrapped up in a whole wheat tortilla with Arugula and tomatoes. Yum!
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    liver with sauteed onons, peppers and portobello mushroom.
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well I brought a South Beach Living Southwestern Lunch Wrap thing to work.. but.. my belly didn't like me all that much this morning.. so I am going to have my sliced cucumbers & tomatoes that I brought in.. with a side of chive cottage cheese.

Oh yeah and a can of diet pepsi :tongue:
  • m_bordeau23
    Options
    2 eggs and 2 pieces of Trader Joe's bread.

It definitely hit the spot. :smile:
  • mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I ending up cutting my lunch in half and eating serving of canned pears (100 calorie can). I don't feel full, but I am not hungry either. After I entered it , I could have eat the whole thing. Oh well, at least I have lunch tomorrow.

I still have trouble with lunches, because I want to eat about 300 calories so I can have calories for dinner, still working on lunch ideas!!
  • Coltom
    Coltom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good for you....I'd go without lunch before I'd eat that!!! You have some Great willpower.....
  • isadoraworkman
    isadoraworkman Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    A Greek salad...no dressing, almonds, celery with soft cheese and 3 glasses of water...excuse me...have to go pee now.
    :tongue: