I didn't die.

Options

Replies

• Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I consumed a hot dog AND a diet soda yesterday and I didn't die, get fat, or grow any extra limbs. Just an "fyi".
    :noway: I heard from a friend of a friend that knows someone who said their cousins sister brother ate hot dogs 2 days in a row and grew an extra limb...... But the diet coke made it fall off after a week so it all worked out in the end. ..... Or so I hear! :huh:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Okay if hotdogs kill you I dont think I want to know what the sausage link I ate the other day is going to do to me......:ohwell:
  • rebecca_florida
    rebecca_florida Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Did you eat it with an organic, cage-free, free-range, broccoli-fed egg? That probably saved you.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    it's a bloody good thing you had the diet soda.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Okay if hotdogs kill you I dont think I want to know what the sausage link I ate the other day is going to do to me......:ohwell:

Kill you, build a time machine, get in time machine, go back in time, and kill you again. Duh.
  • SiltyPigeon
    SiltyPigeon Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Did you eat it with an organic, cage-free, free-range, broccoli-fed egg? That probably saved you.

Um, no. But my hot dog wasn't in a cage when I ate it. Does that count?
  • lisamc03
    lisamc03 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Studies show that 100% of people who eat hotdogs, die.
    Lol!!
    100% of People who eat healthy die as well :laugh:
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Lol!!

But, presumably at a slower rate and leave a better looking corpse - and who doesn't want to look their best dead?
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Well duh, it's because you had DIET soda. Diet soda cancels out all calories of the food you consume. I thought everyone knew that.

But then the sodium in the diet soda may kill you...so crap, you ARE screwed.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    it's a bloody good thing you had the diet soda.

I'm sorry but we only talk about bloody good things in the menstruation group.
  • lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Well duh, it's because you had DIET soda. Diet soda cancels out all calories of the food you consume. I thought everyone knew that.

Then McDonald's is safe for everyone who orders a large diet soda with their supersized meal?? :-P
  • bzmom
    Options
    HOLY HOTDOGS BATMAN!!!!! Does that mean that reguardless Im screwed???.....

Kill you, build a time machine, get in time machine, go back in time, and kill you again. Duh.
  • mleoni092708
    mleoni092708 Posts: 629 Member
    Options

Then McDonald's is safe for everyone who orders a large diet soda with their supersized meal?? :-P

Yes exactly. I thought this was common knowledge? HAHAHA
  • cpegasus01
    cpegasus01 Posts: 400 Member
    Options

lmao!!! :laugh:
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    Lol!!

Studies show that 100% of people who eat, die.
    But, presumably at a slower rate and leave a better looking corpse - and who doesn't want to look their best dead?

Nope, sir... It just seems longer.
    :flowerforyou:
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    Brilliant. Love the thread!
  • bzmom
    Options
    Thanks alot Uerzer now I WANT PANCAKES!!!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    You died, you just haven't realized it yet. :D
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Forget the stinkin' hotdog, that PANCAKE POSTER here is killin' me!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................pan-a-cakes............................
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I consumed a hot dog AND a diet soda yesterday and I didn't die, get fat, or grow any extra limbs. Just an "fyi".

I thought it was only if you ate after midnight.

that's only if you eat after midnight AND get wet at the same time.... then, its instant explosion! :tongue: