Stuck...

fambroughe2
fambroughe2 Posts: 5 Member
hey guys.

so i'm 19 years old and 5'2 on the dot. I used to be about 100 pounds (way under weight) but my normal is about 105. I spiked up to 118 when I first got to college and now I'm back down to about 110... My lowest point since I started MFP was 107ish.. and now I'm right back to 110. I workout everyday,, but I'm not seeing too much muscle gain.. and I was just wondering if anyone had any tips to knock off those last 5 pounds.

:sad:

Replies

• rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    May I ask what is your amount of Calories Per Day? What type of work outs are doing? I'm 4'11, I had to increase mine to 1500 from 1200 per day. and change my work outs more often. If you would like to talk more about it.
  • fambroughe2
    fambroughe2 Posts: 5 Member
    Currently its at 1240.. I know i don't eat anything near that.. and I do legs/cardio one day.. then just cardio.. then arms/cardio.. then just cardio.. then back to legs..

i'm also taking a fat burner supplement.. a pre-workout.. and a protein..
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    How does your clothes fit now? I have learned in a hard way not to pay too much attention on the scale but the measurement and visual effect. LOL.
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    some ideas...

1. push yourself with the weights you are using. try to lift as heavy as you can with proper form.

2. swap some moderate cardio days with a handful of sprint intervals.

3. eat more (i.e., eat your calorie goal PLUS at least some of your exercise calories)
This discussion has been closed.