Thank's to MFP'S (Frustrated and about to give up)

I want to thank everyone who reply to my post (Frustrated and about to give up) I read all of your post and I found out that, what I am doing is wrong, I should be eating some of the calories that I burned to be able to function properly. Now I understand why I get this horrible headaches, and this uncontrolable mood swings, specially when I am hungry. I am going to try try something different starting today, and I will keep you guys posted next week. Please wish me luck ;D

Please feel free to add me as a friend, I really need encouragement, and maybe I can help too.

Replies

• MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    YAY!!

Food is good for you - it's not the enemy! ENJOY!!

(and thanks for listening!!)
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Good luck!
  • Hunger does TERRIBLE things to me too! I found out early that you were suppose to eat some of the calories you burned. It helped so much! but now (3 months in) I don't find myself eating as much of them back. Which has helped the weight come off easier. Portion control helped with that. I measure everything and drink lots of with my meals. I have a similar goal as you too. I started at 250 and my goal weight is 150. 22 pounds down so far. Anyways GOOD LUCK my fellow Long Beacher!!!! :)
  • Feel free to add me as a friend if you want. A year ago I started at 232.5. In over 7 months I lost 53 pounds. Then I injured myself and gained back 13 pounds. I really want to lose the weight too and get down to 150. We can do it!