mini goal...check! (with pics)

Options
LaSutopia
LaSutopia Posts: 1,195 Member
Ok so I started at 225 and am now 194.4! My mini goal was to have a 30 lb loss by my bday on Nov. 14th...It's not the 14th yet but I have kept the 194.4 for about a week now so I think I will stay under 195 till then. I did this in 3 months and 9 days. Also all my family and friends have been telling me that they can really tell I have lost a lot of weight! Hope these things load right.

sidebyside11-9-11.jpg

sidebyside11-9-11b.jpg

sidebyside11-9-11c.jpg

I tried resizing these things...but it still is showing to big on my end...if you cant see the whole thing just right click on it and hit view.

Replies

• Mrsfreedom41
    Mrsfreedom41 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You are looking good. Keep up the good work. Good things come to those who have patience.
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Having Mini Goals are always important. Helps you stay better on track!

WAY TO GO! Keep up the GREAT Work! :happy:
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    great job! I can see a difference!! Keep up the great and inspiring work!!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Looking great! The back and side pictures especially show the results of all your hard work... keep it up!
  • phiddy23
    phiddy23 Posts: 103
    Options
    Looking great! How exactly did you do it if you don't mind me asking? I.E what daily calories were you on and what sorta exercise? I'm looking to lose about 30lb in 3 months so would love to hear how you did it :) Quote me if you reply :)
  • ericperry
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Keep it up, you are definitely on the right track!
  • beeka2ked
    beeka2ked Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Great job. Keep up the hard work. Happy Birthday.
  • Gemini_at_36
    Options
    Awsome work! But how do you place the pictures, great presentation too.. Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • felicity866
    Options
    wow....great job....I hope my results are that good when it is my turn!!!
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Looking great! How exactly did you do it if you don't mind me asking? I.E what daily calories were you on and what sorta exercise? I'm looking to lose about 30lb in 3 months so would love to hear how you did it :) Quote me if you reply :)

it varied I started at like 1300-1400 something and was dropping 2-3 lbs a week, then it put me down to 1200 once I had lost more than 10 lbs but after a week or two I stopped losing so I looked in to it and turns out that was to little for me so I upped it back to 1300 and have been at that now and am doing great. I just stayed at my cals and tried to exercise some but didn't do it very often. I don't know what your stats are but I found a formula that I used to figure out what to eat and it was take you weight and multiply it by 12 for sedentary, 13-14 for medium activity and like 16 I think for active and that will give you cals burned a day before exercise. If you want to drop 1 lb a week give yourself a 500 cal deficit a day. For 2 cals, 1000 cal deficit...so mine looks like this right now...
    194.4 weight x 12=2332.8 cals burned a day. If I wanna keep losing 2 lbs-- 2332.8-1000=1332.80 cals to eat a day. If I exercise then that number goes up and I have to eat the exercise cals back or my body shuts down after a few days and I don't lose anything. Hope that answers it for ya.
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    Great job!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Awsome work! But how do you place the pictures, great presentation too.. Good luck:flowerforyou:

I used photobucket, resized them smaller (not small enough it seems) and then pasted the link that it gives you for the picture here...You have to change the 2 IMG in the link to little img though once you paste it here.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Awesome job my friend. Keep it up I know you can do and it even show how hard your willing to work for what you want! Much love girl!
  • amyB27
    amyB27 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    great progress! You look awesome! You can see the hard work!
  • Mommy1182
    Options
    Family and Friends can't tell WHAT!?!?! Thats crazy talk, you look effin AMAZING great job!
  • LaSutopia
    Options
    Family and Friends can't tell WHAT!?!?! Thats crazy talk, you look effin AMAZING great job!

Im sorry did i type CAN'T? that was supossed to be CAN! LOL my bad, I can't type today it seems :)...they been telling me they CAN really tell the difference! Its awesome!
  • regthelittleone
    Options
    You look awesome!!!! I can tell a Huge difference!!!!!
  • Katieladie40
    Options
    thats my goal too. and seeing you do so i believe i can do it too. im at 224 right now. and i wanna be 200 in 3 months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!