a year later thanks to my pals here :)

Options
mrmarius
mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
So today i hit the milestone 365 days of logging and it occured that i havent posted a thread in the success stories in forever. Well as i reflect on being here for a year i realize i've had the biggest nsv of my life. Over the years i would always lose 10 lbs to gain 20 lose 20 to gain 30 etc.. What would happen is that i would lose some weight and something would come up and then i would quit. Well this time last year i was out of town training for my job i stepped on the scale and it read 292. I was upset i didnt look that fat how could i possibly be so near 300 lbs i asked myself.. and from that point i said things would have to change , i had 6 weeks to be out of town training so i went to the local gym they had and i worked out and ate better and i lost about 7 lbs. then i remembered how i used to count calories and lost some weight that way but when i stopped counting gained them back and then some. so realizing how much time i would spend at work and how i didnt have the best phone i needed a site i could log on to from my crappy nokia and lo and behold i found mfp. i also started p90x and was on my way, mfp has become a way of life and its because of you all "my fitnes pals" that i can say i'm still at it, logging on clowning around with my friends here, seeing all the high calorie burns and being motivated, looking at the success stories has me able to keep pushing. my ticker shows 37 lbs lost, and i actually gained some of that back, but unlike before i havent gained it all back plus, and i have to say its because of my friends here that i keep pushing.. in my profile pic is a before and during, i still have about 30 lbs i want to lose but i'm soooo much further along than i was this time last year. thank you all :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!