Holy Crap- a scale victory but a good one

Options
Today I was talking to my skinny runt of a little brother and we discovered that we weight the same 192. This is the first time in my life I have weighted as much/as little as him.

Replies

• adrianneboyd
    adrianneboyd Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations! That is a major victory...keep up the great work!
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's great! It's the unexpected losses (well, really, gains) that really make us see the difference! For example, I finally weigh less than my dad again. Haven't weighed this little in years!
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Great! Sometimes comparisons help keep us on track...keep it up!
  • azzacca
    azzacca Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    My brother's always weighed less than me. Seems he's always been around 10 pounds less,except when I was 150#. He's also 6" taller!

He got my mom's metabolism and smaller bone structure. I got my dad's slower metabolism and larger bone structure. How is that fair?

But now, unless he does a fad South Beach stint (during which he's unbearable with all his "knowledge"), he weights about 15# more than my current weight. I'm his little sister again!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!