Calories by the week or day???

Options
carajo
carajo Posts: 532 Member
I have a question for anyone out there.......Some days i do not eat my exercise calories simply because i am not hungry....other days i eat all my exercise cals. plus some!!! i had a couple days last week i just could not get full and ate like crazy......so i took all the calories i ate for the week and they averaged to 1700 per day....i workout everyday so 1700 is about right for me...can you lose weight this way or will the days i eat alot just counteract the others????? Please Help thanks:flowerforyou:

Replies

• carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I have a question for anyone out there.......Some days i do not eat my exercise calories simply because i am not hungry....other days i eat all my exercise cals. plus some!!! i had a couple days last week i just could not get full and ate like crazy......so i took all the calories i ate for the week and they averaged to 1700 per day....i workout everyday so 1700 is about right for me...can you lose weight this way or will the days i eat alot just counteract the others????? Please Help thanks:flowerforyou: