What is the most you have ever lost in a say or week?

Options
2»

Replies

• got_BluEgo
    got_BluEgo Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    4.4lbs in one week
  • MîîśÊmÿłõü
    MîîśÊmÿłõü Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    i lost 4.5 pounds in 1 week

Pounds Em? You've gone to the dark side! :tongue: :tongue:

not really, but i know how to convert it easlily, plus saves people going how much is that in pounds blahblah lol :laugh:
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    How do you lose a pound a day?

I'm just lucky I guess. :D I set my MFP to lose 2 lbs a week, so I eat 1200 calories a day. I do a ten minute workout in the morning right when I get up in the morning before I hit the shower. I try to drink 10 cups of water a day. I do like sweets so I tend to eat a lot of fruit (instead of candy), which fruit is still a lot of sugar. I wear a 1 lb ankle weigh on each ankle throughout the day (hidden by my jeans) which doesn't hinder me, but the first couple of days you do notice a difference when going up and down about 4 flights of stairs and walking around at school and work. I have also heard that dark chocolate is good for melting away belly fat so I have one little bar for dessert after dinner. yum! And it probably helps that I am only 18, metabolism is going strong!

Not any biggie stuff, just a lot of little things
  • cpotter4
    cpotter4 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering what the most is that other people are losing. Personally, the most I have ever lost is 2 lbs in a day, 10 in a week. My usual is 1 lb a day, everyday.

You lose a pound a day? Everyday? So you'll hit your 13lb loss goal weight next week?

Yes I lose a pound a day and I will hit my goal weight loss next week. That is my first goal then I will reset my setting for a lower weight. I have a thing where if I set it too low it seems impossible so I do it by how much I want to lose by something happening. For example, I set this goal weight based on my boyfriend coming home for thanksgiving.
    And also make sure you understand I said my "usual" is a pound. Sometimes Wednesdays are hard because I have to have dinner with my grandma on Wednesdays and she always enjoys cooking food for me. Its a great thing it truly is but her cooking isnt exactly light, so usually I don't lose anything from Wednesday to Thursday. But then I pick right back up again.

Wait. How do you know what my goal weight is? I don't have a signature or a ticker and its not on my profile page.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,221 Member
    Options
    I'm just wondering what the most is that other people are losing. Personally, the most I have ever lost is 2 lbs in a day, 10 in a week. My usual is 1 lb a day, everyday.

You lose a pound a day? Everyday? So you'll hit your 13lb loss goal weight next week?

Yes I lose a pound a day and I will hit my goal weight loss next week. That is my first goal then I will reset my setting for a lower weight. I have a thing where if I set it too low it seems impossible so I do it by how much I want to lose by something happening. For example, I set this goal weight based on my boyfriend coming home for thanksgiving.
    And also make sure you understand I said my "usual" is a pound. Sometimes Wednesdays are hard because I have to have dinner with my grandma on Wednesdays and she always enjoys cooking food for me. Its a great thing it truly is but her cooking isnt exactly light, so usually I don't lose anything from Wednesday to Thursday. But then I pick right back up again.

Wait. How do you know what my goal weight is? I don't have a signature or a ticker and its not on my profile page.

You have a ticker visible on your profile page.
  • lauragordon03
    Options
    The most I ever lost in a week was 11 lbs., but that was my very first week on Weight Watchers and I don't really count that. It was more than likely just water weight. After that I had one week where I lost 6lbs. After that it was more along the lines of 1-2 lbs. per week.
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    4lbs