Hangin' in there

Just want to share that my second surgery went well-- very minor and now I can start walking again.It's onlybeen 2-3 weeks but seemed like forever. Only thing I usually use the elliptical so the decrease in the amt. of calories burned was a shocker. Can't wait to get totally back to normal!

Replies

• shar
    shar Posts: 10
    Just want to share that my second surgery went well-- very minor and now I can start walking again.It's onlybeen 2-3 weeks but seemed like forever. Only thing I usually use the elliptical so the decrease in the amt. of calories burned was a shocker. Can't wait to get totally back to normal!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    :flowerforyou: Glad all went well and take your time. You want to be better before you start exercising but little by little you can do it. Good luck.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Way to go darlin, That's a big obsticle to overcome, surgery. :flowerforyou: Shake it teasy and you will make it!!!
    denise in OR

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    way to go, I am glad that your surgery went well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!