Not new, but need motivation!

Options
I am not new, but I am lacking motivation! I have lost 23, but have gained a few back over the last month!!!! I want to lose 20 more. Everyone says the last 10 or 20 are the hardest. Any advice? I am getting back to my ellpitcal tomorrow! There it is in writing so now I have to get on it right????

Replies

• kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You sound like you know what you need to do. They say that within the first 5 minutes of excersise you get enough energy to make it through your workout and you start to feel better. It seems to work for me. But I am in the same boat as you right now. Just need more time in the day.LOL.
    Just stick with it and make time to take care of yourself. You deserve it.
    Good Luck
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Not really but then your lying to your self and when that starts it down hill from there! I cant wait till I only have the last 10 to 20 pounds to go. Good Luck and I have a post it note that says 150 by Jan. above my tea pot so I see it every morning and evening (Okay well so anytime I step foot in to the kitchen) It has stopped a lot of the night time snacking that I was doing and now I ask my-self if I really want a snack at night. Might be worth a try, Good Luck!