Progress Pics... I Think?

Options
_xoxok
_xoxok Posts: 152 Member
Okay, this may sound weird but I have lost ZERO pounds since starting in May of this year. But I ran across these pics, & I think I noticed some progress.. But, I'm not so sure. So any feedback would be appreciated.

April 2011 (The DAY I lost my job)
StartingOut.jpg

May 2011 (Starting out)
WeightLoss008.jpg

August 2011 (I think)
kish010.jpg

Now
WeightLoss009.jpg

& My face is still pretty big (as you can see in my profile pic).. lol

Replies

• pixiesx3
    pixiesx3 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    You do look more toned to me!

If you have lost ZERO have you been eating your suggested calorie intake and just working out to build muscle and tone?
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Its hard to see a difference in the last pic with your black t-shirt on, but it looks like theres some diff between the 1st two pics. I'd use the tape measure as a better guide than the scales!
  • ChefCupcake
    Options
    I see a difference on your stomach. Your abs and sides look flatter! I guess the reason you have not lost weight is because you are gaining muscle! :D
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was using the first shirt pic & the last shirt pic as a comparison.. But I have had a really hard time eating healthy & staying on track.. But this past week I've been trying really hard so I'm hoping to see actual weight loss soon.
  • Bellyroll
    Options
    Yep, I can see a difference in your stomach.
  • LadyGhostDuchess
    LadyGhostDuchess Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You are looking fantastic! I wish I have had results like you :D
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    The t-shirt pictures are hard to tell, but you can definately notice in the ones with you in your bikini tops. You have a much more defined waist going on in the second picture than in the previous picture. :)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Definite Progress! Good job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!