The Firm: Ultimate Fat Burning Workout

Options
I ordered this today... along with 30 day shred.

I don't know anything about either workout... but hope to burn some good calories with the workouts.

Anyone know anything about these?

Replies

• rialynn79
    Options
    I ordered this today... along with 30 day shred.

I don't know anything about either workout... but hope to burn some good calories with the workouts.

Anyone know anything about these?
  • keeleysn
    keeleysn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I bought the firm kit off of QVC with about 5 DVD's. I thought this is gonna be a peesa cake...ya right! I could only do about 20 minutes of the first video cardio sculpt and about 15 minutes of cardio party. It really kicks butt and its easy moves so its good in my opinion!:bigsmile:
  • debjf83
    Options
    I have a number of Firm videos including Ultimate Fat Burning workout: I really love it b/c it is effective and fun. The Firm videos are a great way to mix weight training with cardio. Definitely start out with lighter weights than they recommend: I saw results really quickly in my upper body even with the lighter weights. I don't have 30 day Shred, but I do have other videos with Jillian: they are really tough. I think both workouts are great investments since it will take awhile to build up enough strength and endurance to keep pace with the instructors (definitely something to grow with). Just don't push yourself too hard in the beginning to keep up or you might get discouraged. :smile:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have a different Firm video (Super Cardio Mix), and it is tough! I was a dancer, and pretty well in shape when I got it, and it still kicked my butt. It was really great though, and I enjoyed it.

I am only on day 3 of the 30 day Shred, but I'm enjoying that too. I've been sore every day so far, but I really like that it has 3 different levels so I have something to work towards. Plus, it's only 25 minutes, and I do work up a sweat in that amount of time.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    Thanks for all your responses. I'm happy to know my investments were good ones... I love the idea of a 25 minute workout making me sweat. I enjoy a good kick *kitten* workout now! Though I wish my joints agreed. ;)
  • Alisha28
    Alisha28 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love the firm tapes. I have them all.

It really does firm you up. Not sure about the other one but my sister likes it.

Alisha:happy: