Just me!

Options
Hello all I am 28 and I had A gastric sleeve done on September 26th. I joined MFP to help me keep track of my foods and such. Even though someone has the weight loss surgery it does not cure them it is just a tool to help them.... so I need to learn good eating habits while I still have to do them so when things get more "normal" I wont eat the cupboards out anymore. I would love some friends on here if you would like to be a friend just send me an invite. I am also from West Texas if anyone cares, or anyone is in that area.

Replies

• Saisha23
    Saisha23 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good for you for keeping up with what you are eating. I have watch many people fail d/t not changing thier eating habits because of thier "miracle" weight control and it sad. Good for you!!!!! And welcome, best wishes on your journey! You are going to feel fabulous! Can't wait to see your progress, make sure you post again! :happy:
  • Creaswen
    Options
    I am going to try and stay active in the community of MFP. As I think it will help me remember to log my food, my app on my phone doesn't hurt either :P.... BTW your profile pic scares me :huh: I don't mean that in a bad way ... I mean it is supposed to be scary and it is working