Hello from London, UK

Options
Hello everyone,
I'm here on this site for some time and I like it because it is quite easy to record your food consumption, calories burned and sports activities done.
I'm not overweight but I would like to loose few kg, 5 would be ok for me :)
I'm new Fitness Instructor and starting teaching aerobic classes. I have created my own aerobic programme and doing it myself every second day. And I'm very happy because it really helps to loose weight and I already lost 4 kg and my clients will be happy with it.
I always track my food, calories consumed and trying to stay in the frame otherwise my weight is going up. My metabolism is quite slow that's why I have to be very careful with what I eat.
I know that physical activity and right food can help loose weight easily.
I have no friend here on this site and if you'd like you can add me ;)
Regards
Eugenia

Replies

• felicity866
    Options
    Hi Eugenia

i do have weight that needs to be gone and have a slow metabolism. It would be interesting to learn from someone like yourself what types of food I need to eat.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to....I am from Australia.

felicity :)
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    hello, sent you an invite, be nice to chat
  • Fitnett
    Options
    hello, sent you an invite, be nice to chat

Hi there! Thanks :)
  • Fitnett
    Options
    Hi Eugenia

i do have weight that needs to be gone and have a slow metabolism. It would be interesting to learn from someone like yourself what types of food I need to eat.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to....I am from Australia.

felicity :)

Hi! Nice to meet you ;)
    I eat everything but trying to eat very small portions. I always use small plate for that :) And I avoid sweets and fat food. I do not eat after 6pm and if I still feel hungry, I eat fruits or nuts.
    I always have in mind, that delicious food is unhealthy, and vice versa - healthy food is not very tasty. But this is just my personal opinion :)