help with weight loss tips advice ?

Options
Hey guys i was 160Kg then i became 80Kg in like a year or less than i joined a gym gained 2kg of muscle then i had to stop working out due to work+night school
so exceriseing now is by all means hard for me from 7am to 4 at work then from 4:30 to 9-10 am at school then back home to sleep
so now i kinda gained weight due to being lazy and vaction so i gainked like 9KG now am currently like 90 or 91 KG i need to lose weight to be 70-77KG
any tips for me :<

Replies

• chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    It realy is 80% diet, focus on eating clean natural foods. Cut out all rubbish and workout when you can. You can do this , we all have busy lifes you just gotta make it work, =) congrats on the weight loss awsome work .
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    It realy is 80% diet, focus on eating clean natural foods. Cut out all rubbish and workout when you can. You can do this , we all have busy lifes you just gotta make it work, =) congrats on the weight loss awsome work .

i agree. stick to the calories that MFP gives you and you will lose weight as it factors in a deficit without exercise.
  • Nahray
    Nahray Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've cut meat from my diet, cut down on sugar, fatty foods and dairy and i've been losin. Also must watch salt intake. No, its not easy but works. Well. Exercise is a must - walk or do a 20 min interval training on the treadmill at school or work. Hope this helps.
  • Maagrie
    Maagrie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Logging your food is the best thing you can do. Exercise when you can. But, Log everything and be aware of what you eat. Good luck!
  • sweet_peas_94
    Options
    Here's a few tips...
    ~Drink HEAPS of water, at LEAST 8 glasses per day
    ~Eat ice when you're hungry - it's really filling
    ~Drink green tea
    ~Eat spicy things - boosts your metabolism
    ~Take cold showers because your body will burn calories to heat you back up
    ~Brush your teeth constantly so you won't eat afterwards.
    ~Use smaller plates and utensils so it seems like you ate more.
    ~Use blue plates and bowls..it tricks your brain into thinking you're less hungry
    ~Instead of diet soda, drink carbonated water; the gas in it helps you feel full without any of the calories.
    ~Chew eat bite of food thoroughly and then take a sip of water between bites. You will feel full quicker and will not eat as much as you would otherwise
    ~Make a blog.. Use my fitness pal.. Make a scrap book of inspirational pictures
    ~Keep good posture, burns 10% more calories when you have good posture
    ~Avoid sweets and alcohol and ALL JUNK FOOD
    ~Never eat anything bigger than about a cup, your stomach will expand and then you’ll get hungry more.
    ~The smell of coffee is suppose to suppress appetite. So is the smell of peppermint.....which smells yum!
    ~Low calorie hot chocolate curbs chocolate cravings
    ~Eat lots of fibre.
    ~THINK about everything you eat , don't just eat
    ~Before eating your meals, eat a raw whole fruit and/or drink 250ml of water.
    ~ Don’t eat a lot at once. Instead, try to spread your food throughout the day.
    ~DON'T BINGE IF YOU CAN HELP IT. But, if you do, don't beat yourself up too hard - an occasional binge doesn’t hurt, in fact it’s quite beneficial if you have reached a plateau (stopped losing weight).
    ~Apparently if you take a pure cold bath for 15-30 min and lower your body temp, your body burns around 200 cals for every degree it has to raise itself to reach a normal body temperature..
    ~Eggwhites are good
    ~Avoid all fried foods. Instead, stick to cooked (NOT FRIED) chicken or fish (steamed) for protein.
    ~DIET SODA occasionally! It’s amazing
    ~Eat slowly. Savour it.
    ~Eat to live, not live to eat.
    ~Having 5 walnuts (approximately 65 calories) stimulates production of cholecystokinin, a hormone that slows your stomach from emptying so you feel fuller much longer
    ~Sugar free jelly is amazing
    ~Porridge is really filling
    ~Instead of milkshakes , have a low calorie protein shake with some ice
    ~Drink some cider vinegar – it curbs your appetite and detoxes you!
    metabolism too!

Good luck xxx
  • Salue
    Salue Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thanks for the amazing reply! well yesterday i saw my weight was at 92 KG due to bad eating on previous days to much bad food XD so decide on that day to start doing some good eating i dont drink milk nor milk shakes i dont eat chips i dont drink alchol because it's forbidden and a sin ;p when i start organzing my meals i mainly mostly eat fruits ( Mainly alot of Dates ) yesterday Morning i ate like 4 dates 2 bananas then after an hour or 2 i ate another banana then lunch i ate 2 kabab meat ( google that it's tasty ) and like a small bowl of vegitbels cooked with something red my mom made ;p and ate 3dates and a banana
    what do u think i cant do the whole calorie thing because i never done it and i cant really do it so i follow mainly the paleo cave man diet thing
  • maryjoe1
    Options
    Hello friend,I think http://www.foodloversfatloss.com/ will suit your requirement,it's just a diet plan which doesn't require any exercise,diet pills or compromise in your favorite food items.Still you can maintain your fitness and can stay healthy since it offers Fat loss in food items.I have tried this plan,it was effective for me.