New and ready to !!!GAIN!!!

Hello,
I've always been on the extremely thin (skeleton) side. I have been self conscious my entire life. I am just getting over a 2 week stomach flu that caused me to lose weight (that I already don't have) and now I'm ready to feel healthy and strong! I am loving the food chart. It looks like it's really going to help me reach my goal to feel good about myself and to be fit!!!
Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• Hello,
    I've always been on the extremely thin (skeleton) side. I have been self conscious my entire life. I am just getting over a 2 week stomach flu that caused me to lose weight (that I already don't have) and now I'm ready to feel healthy and strong! I am loving the food chart. It looks like it's really going to help me reach my goal to feel good about myself and to be fit!!!
    Best of luck to everyone!
  • Welcome and Good Luck to you pdizack!!
  • hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    Hey you can take all the weight you want from me I got some I don't really need anyway. Seriously good luck in your goal. This is a great site
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    This site is so easy to use, and there is so much great information.
    Good luck to you in your desire to gain weight. Look through the posts, and you'll find great websites, and resources.

Welcome!

Cheryl
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • csydow
    csydow Posts: 10
    I don't think I've ever said this before but "GOOD LUCK GAINING WEIGHT"! :smile: