Whats on your Ipod/MP3

Options
gsschulte
gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
Okay just sitting here and wondering hey i have some weird stuff on my ipod, so what does everyone else have on their music player? maybe i can get some good recomendations for the next time i hit the library.

I generally have stuff like
undead - hollywood undead
scum of the earth - rob zombie
indistructable - disturbed
walking after midnight - patsy cline
ring of fire - johnny cash
lady of shallot - loreena mckennit
amazing grace - dropkick murphy's

Replies

• gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Okay just sitting here and wondering hey i have some weird stuff on my ipod, so what does everyone else have on their music player? maybe i can get some good recomendations for the next time i hit the library.

I generally have stuff like
    undead - hollywood undead
    scum of the earth - rob zombie
    indistructable - disturbed
    walking after midnight - patsy cline
    ring of fire - johnny cash
    lady of shallot - loreena mckennit
    amazing grace - dropkick murphy's
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I myself have an ipod full of justin timberlake & britney spears so I'm sure that my tastes do not mingle with yours lol...

Although you may like Finger 11. They rock!
  • jdelisle
    jdelisle Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    I <3 your quotes btw! The top one is my new facebook status :D
  • astarte09
    astarte09 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I have loreena mckennit too! haha...i didnt think anyone has ever heard of her..

The wierdest thing I have to me is Hip-hop

I have alot of punk and classic rock, and even 80's :love:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I have tons of Britney, Justin, and what-not.

But I also have A LOT of Journey, REO Speedwagon, and Cindy Lauper :laugh:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Kraftwerk: they are odd - german inventors of electronic music. All synthesizer -with no Midi. (what that means is, it is all created live, there is no "machine" keeping the beat for them, it is all created by them, on their synth, one note at a time.)

some of my fav tracks: Autobahn, Trans Europe Express, Radioactivity, Pocket Calculator, Computer World, Razormaid, Computer Love.

If you ever saw the SNL skit with Mike Myers called "Sprockets" then you have heard their music- once you have heard them, you start to realize that TONS of artists have used their sounds, because the song will start, and you think- wait, isn't that the intro for Blondie's Heart of Glass? Oh wait, no, it's Computer World.

Check them out-
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    I have something from every decade starting in the 50's.

I've got some Country, Rock, Pop, Rap & Reggae- and even one instrumental (oh, and some Christmas tunes)

LOTS of variety! :wink:
  • caseynjason
    caseynjason Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just bought a few new ones today....Life Would Suck Without You and Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson and Gotta Be Somebody by Nickleback
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jack johnson, Kool & The Gang , Old 80's Michael Jackson, Rammstein and Michael Buble....lol I laugh at my selection just when reading it...
  • bugmagnt
    bugmagnt Posts: 150
    Options
    Another Jonny cash fan! Besides hm, I have a mix of a lot of different artists/types... just loaded some 80's and soundtracks (more classical sounding) on this weekend, but most is probably hard rock/a little metal, lots of alternative rock, a little blues.. Oh! Not music, but I also decided to put some comedy albums on...I figured those would be fun to listen to!

:laugh:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Aerosmith. Bon Jovi, Meatloaf, Queen , Poison oh and Britney Spears and Rhiana LOL
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Pretty Ecclectic Choice for me but my favorites are
    Van Halen
    Pit Bull
    Saliva
    Kid Rock
    Twiztid
    Flo-Rida
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,962 Member
    Options
    Michael Franti
    Jack Johnson
    Jason Mraz
    Eric Hutchinson
    Led Zepplin
    Christina Aguilera
    Shakira - Spanish ones
    Instant Karma (Benefit for Darfur)
    Jimmy Buffett

Various Soundtracks
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Everything from Carrie Underwood to John Mayer to Linkin Park to Kid Rock to Chris Tomlin. I literally listen to everything depending on my mood.
  • MissLissa
    Options
    But I also have A LOT of Journey, REO Speedwagon, and Cindy Lauper :laugh:
    Nice! I love Journey and REO!

I have so many different tunes on my ipod. They all vary. I love the classic stuff like Journey, Foreigner and Boston. But all the songs varies from oldies to country to rock :laugh:
    But my favorites on there right now are 'Human' by The Killers and 'Viva La Vida' by Coldplay, and anything by U2!
  • mburris
    Options
    nickelback
    daruis rucker
    taylor swift
    rhianna

Then in my 6 year old's section
    Jonas Brothers
    Miley Cyrus
    High School Musical II & III