NSV and I needed it!!

Options
SmileyJ23
SmileyJ23 Posts: 349 Member
So its TOM week and my scale actually rose 3 pounds since last Wednesday's weigh in . I've weighed myself Tues, Wed, and Today and its still those 3 pounds there. So anyways. Every Friday we get to wear jeans and since today is our Friday I tried on a pair that last week was almost wearable but not yet.

TODAY THEY FIT. Perfectly! with a little room to spare! And they are one size down from when I started workouts on 10/11/11. Tomorrow will be my one month of hard work, and I am only 1 pound shy of goal :)

Replies

• Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Well there you go hunny... You have shrunk.. Scales are such a pain in the behind. I had lost an exra 2'' from my waist and managed to be the same weight. It used to put me in a right old mood. You are doing brilliantly stick at it and throw them scales. If I weighed myself every day it would make me mad xxx
  • GinNouveau
    GinNouveau Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Happy Dance! That's soo great! You're my blue jean hero!
  • fitfabmanda
    fitfabmanda Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congrats! So glad that you nearly close to meeting your personal goal. What size did you wear before? And what size are you in now? I'm asking just to get some motivation!!! Again thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!