I could use friends

hudginsrebecca
hudginsrebecca Posts: 2
edited October 4 in Introduce Yourself
I am new here to mfp and I need all the push and support I can get. I am a 38 year old female with 2 grown children and 6 grandkids, I dont work so I have all the time in the world to change my body but I just dont have the push that I need. I joined the gym yesterday and I plan on working out 5 days a week for 30 mins and I have been on Adipex diet pills for about 4 months now and I have lost some weight but I need to workout. I have over 100lbs to lose so if you are in the same boat lets be friends and help one another.....My name is Rebecca and I am from Ga.

Replies

• Welcome!!!

This site is amazing for support and motivation! I don't know if I could have been as successful as I have been so far without the awesome people I have met. They cheer you up when you are having a bad day and are there to celebrate with you on the good days.

Friend request sent!

Heather :)
  • Hi, I have about 50-60 lbs to loose and have just started. I have lost weight in the past, but fell off the path and gained it back. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • melzenitram
    melzenitram Posts: 67 Member
    HELLO! I agree..everyone on this site so far has been very positive, motivational and supportive. Boy if I miss days of logging in...i have several people checking in with me wondering where I am. You also pick up a lot of different tips from different people. I'm in the same boat as you having about 100 pounds to lose. i KNOW that sounds like an impossible number but congrats on taking those very difficult first steps .
  • ifrog3n1
    ifrog3n1 Posts: 29 Member
    Am sending you a friend request. I am 52 & also have over 100 pounds to lose. I also don't work outside the home, but have my own craft business in my home. This is a wonderful site to track calories & exercise. I think being aware of what goes in my mouth & how much i move has been a great incentive for me. <><
  • I could use some support as well!! If any one wants to add me or would let me at them as friends please let me know!

-erin
This discussion has been closed.