Jennifer Lopez or Nicole Richie

I always find it interesting what guys look for in girls. Most guys say curvy rather than stick like. But then there's always the exception. But what if it were a celebrity...would you go for the body type of J-Lo, or Nicole Richie???

Replies

• Neither....lets say Carrie Underwood instead
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    why are those the only options? As a woman, I wouldn't want to be either....
  • PBJunky
    PBJunky Posts: 737 Member
    Neither!!!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Give me Jennies Butt anyday of the week. Just give me a butt that doesnt spread over onto the next seat that would also do lol x
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    JLO all the way!!!!!!!
  • Option 3: or a happy medium.
  • Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Give me Jennies Butt anyday of the week. Just give me a butt that doesnt spread over onto the next seat that would also do lol x

Ha ha, i hear ya!
  • Nicole Richie looked hot before but now she resembles like a walking cadaver that is about to turn into a skeleton. Honestly I like Beyonce's body.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,224 Member
    Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?

Not all women get offended. This topic doesn't bother me in the least.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?
    Nobody gets offended, but it's silly.

And I say neither women.
  • Booty.

/thread
  • Why do woman always get offended about these topics and the men just have a good time?

Not all women get offended. This topic doesn't bother me in the least.
    hahahahaha lmao
  • ktdid626
    ktdid626 Posts: 185 Member
    I'd throw in Beyonce or Mariah Carey because I'm bootylicious! And all my past and my present boyfriend(s) would say any woman with a latin look (curvy rear ends, med. on top).

I don't like stick figure guys. I'm a big girl (5'10" and thick), and I might hurt them! I want a big man with some weight to him...muscle preferably. My current boyfriend is a body builder.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Neither....lets say Carrie Underwood instead

Carrie is gorgeous!
  • lrichardson2360
    lrichardson2360 Posts: 225 Member
    As much as I can't stand her, I would love to have Kim Kardashian's body. Nice and curvy and feminine.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member

I don't see how asking for option 3 makes someone offended.

I'd rather look like a stacked cut goddess than either JLo or NR.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Somewhere in-between, actually. But if those are the only choices you're allowing in this game (and I do loves me these kindsa games), I'd go for the Jennifer Lopez type. *

* Answer subject to change without prior notice, depending on my mood at the time.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

this makes me laugh. Who was offended? I know for myself I said neither, because neither is a body type I would want. I prefer my own, personally.
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Jllian Michaels is the only celeb body I aspire for. Jlo is way curvier then I'll ever be and Nicole Richie is way thinner and less muscular then I would ever want to be,