I'm sorry for the incontinence...

Options
case87
case87 Posts: 30 Member
"Team,

I missed getting the bonuses entered for this pay period. I am very sorry for the incontinence this may cause. Will you please let me know if you’d like a manual check cut for this? If you do, I’ll get the checks tomorrow morning. Otherwise, the bonus will be paid on 11/25/11 (which happens to be Black Friday – for all you shoppers!)"

That's an email I got this morning from our payroll department at work. I sure hope that missing a bonus check doesn't cause anyone incontinence. :)

Replies

• suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    haha
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    A manual check for incontinence? Hmmm.... No thanks!
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    What morons! I'd be concered about their attention to detail since they can not even get an email correct.
  • KMSForLife
    Options
    :laugh:
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I find few things funnier than when people use words wrong. They try to sound more intelligent than they are by using big words and come across looking like complete morons. :)
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow. :noway: I can't believe that HR hired someone that could make such a mistake as THAT lol
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I am refusing to believe it was a mistake because that will make this far less hilarious to me. I am reading this as though it was the HR person's intent to write and mean "incontinence" so that this message basically reads:
    "Team,

I missed getting the bonuses entered for this pay period. I am very sorry if this causes you to shi! yourselves. Will you please let me know if you’d like a manual check cut for this? If you do, I’ll get the checks tomorrow morning. Otherwise, the bonus will be paid on 11/25/11 (which happens to be Black Friday – for all you shoppers!)"
    <<Now that's funny. :D
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    Sounds like someone is full of *kitten*.
  • heatherldietrich
    Options
    Oddly, I got a very similar email at a work once, apologizing for the "incontinence" they caused. I think people need to learn to stop letting spell check spell for them.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I don't know, maybe the person really was incontinent and that's why the checks didn't get cut. Had to run home and get cleaned up. :bigsmile: :laugh: