U turn anyone

Options
Okay so I am not sure if it was AF visiting or what but I went a little crazy today. I ate at Olive garden and started out being good I ordered soup and salad, but then I ate one and half bowls of soup and three breadsticks. Then I come home and eat six cookies out of the childrens cookie jar, what :sick: . I have been doing soo darn good this past month and one day I go crazy. Not sure about the reason but I do know that I am going to be making that u-turn tomorrow getting to the gym and burning off the crap. We all slip and faulter but we all have to stop and turn ourselves around, U-TURN. I am sorry for the person I got that from but I am not trying to copy you or take you phase but I like that saying, We need to consider ourselves like a GPS when you miss a turn it will tell you to make the next possible u-turn not well you screwed up now might as well keep going. Well making my u-turn tomorrow just wanted to share to encourage anyone else to make that u-turn if needed. Good luck all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• jennlos
    jennlos Posts: 200
    Options
    Okay so I am not sure if it was AF visiting or what but I went a little crazy today. I ate at Olive garden and started out being good I ordered soup and salad, but then I ate one and half bowls of soup and three breadsticks. Then I come home and eat six cookies out of the childrens cookie jar, what :sick: . I have been doing soo darn good this past month and one day I go crazy. Not sure about the reason but I do know that I am going to be making that u-turn tomorrow getting to the gym and burning off the crap. We all slip and faulter but we all have to stop and turn ourselves around, U-TURN. I am sorry for the person I got that from but I am not trying to copy you or take you phase but I like that saying, We need to consider ourselves like a GPS when you miss a turn it will tell you to make the next possible u-turn not well you screwed up now might as well keep going. Well making my u-turn tomorrow just wanted to share to encourage anyone else to make that u-turn if needed. Good luck all :flowerforyou:
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Making that U-turn with you! I had the same kind of day!! :grumble:

As my GPS says....."recalculating.....":laugh:

Good luck!!:flowerforyou:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :blushing: Count me in on that U-turn...superbowl party=bad eating....:grumble:
  • jakspak
    jakspak Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    funny you should post this lol ive had a bad few weeks lots of stress and next mth im taking off this as i ahve an op on tuesday next week so out of action for a bit.
  • rosered51
    Options
    You-turn in the right direction every time you decide to make a healty choice! Good luck in getting back to it!

MAN I TOTALLY BLEW MY CALORIES Saturday! I was amazed...but maybe I just needed a little extra? Most days I have a hard time making what I am allotted, and sometimes I get that little starvation message...but I don't feel hungry...oh well...I am listening to my body now and logging my food so at least I am making better choices and decisions overall.

Good luck with your YOU-TURN!:flowerforyou: