Curvy Ladies!!!! (and those who love them)

Options

Replies

• chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Ok, i tried to send invites to all who have asked so far... anyone who has joined, wanna take it from here? duty calls. otherwise, i'll come back and check this thread in a bit.
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Even at my very thinnest I am a size 12, so this is most certainly me!
  • Secret_Agent_007
    Options
    Me, me, me, me, me
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Ariya jeans. SWEAR BY THEM! you wont be disappointed!
  • Maria_Goose
    Options
    Omgosh I remember the first time I lost a total 100 pounds and was at the weight I'm "supposed" to be at (I looked like an Auschwitz victim IMO). I STILL had an *kitten*!! O.o
  • chocolateandvodka
    chocolateandvodka Posts: 1,856 Member
    Options
    Omgosh I remember the first time I lost a total 100 pounds and was at the weight I'm "supposed" to be at (I looked like an Auschwitz victim IMO). I STILL had an *kitten*!! O.o

lol i totally understand. i never lost my boobs or my *kitten*. that's one thing i could be happy about. although the boobs aren't quite as "happy" as they once were... *sadface.
  • shimmergal
    shimmergal Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    include me. I very much belong to the curvy bunch. I have a narrow waist but spectra wide hips, butt & thighs. lol! I am a work in progress though. No matter how much I workout, my thighs are still bulky. Although my butt has gotten tighter ;-)
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS (yeah.... like the Queen song) ♪♫

(Hands UP!!)
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Id like to be a member
  • jessenicole
    Options
    No idea how to join a group, but this sounds like one for me!
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    This is awesome...I would love to join! Trying to find a pair of jeans to fit my *kitten* and waist properly just doesn't happen! They are big in the waist causing my to have "butt clevage" as my husband calls it :laugh:
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would like to be part of this group. I have your typical hourglass figure with extra fat =/ It is the hardest thing to find pants plus I'm short so I if I find pants that fit they're always too long =(
  • I def want in on this! my butt and hips are with me for life! I love my curves but dressing them is a task...
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    Glad to know I am not alone. There for a while I thought I was the only one with this issue.
  • scarlettprue
    Options
    Yep, never able to find jeans. I've been in leggings for AGES and cant seem to come off them! ha. Hopefully this process will wean me back into denim ;)
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Sign me up in this catagory because "I love them" as the topic would say and they way they look! :) Dunno maybe its because im a bigger guy who knows........ I guess its some thing about anorexic chicks that does not thrill me.
  • cupcakethefatclown
    Options
    I am a huge fan of this body type! (and i like to think i am it...) i want in :)
  • Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's member invite only? Because I joined:) Maybe you all knew I liked the big booty's haha.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I would love to be apart of this group! I was literally just thinking about my jeans and how they dont fit!
  • Legalchica
    Options
    I'm IN :)