• mirnag89
    mirnag89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    try nike its the best
  • mnbakk
    mnbakk Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Radix89
    Just FYI if you're looking for new bras......The Moving Comfort Maia were available for around $20 on amazon today.
  • sallyucf
    sallyucf Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort bras! I have been wearing the Maia bra for 6 years and I love it! I never thought I'd wear an under wire sports bra but I can't tell and the support is so much better. If I try doing any sort of bouncing workouts with a cheap bra it hurts like crazy but I can go all day in these and have no trouble. If you live near an REI they usually carry a few styles so you can try them on.

I LOVE MOVING COMFORT BRAS!!! When I first started running a few months ago I realized the Target bras I had were not going to work. I did many hours of research, I read a million reviews on bras and finally decided to purchase from this site. I bought a couple different bras from them to see what style I liked (I am a 38D). I LOVE LOVE LOVE and cannot recommend enough the JUNO Bra. Why do I love this bra so much? The back is so comfy and supportive. The front has a thick molded cup, which actually hold your boobs in place. The bra goes high enough up in the front that the bad boys dont move at all when I run and the shoulder straps are adjustable and soft. I did order a few other styles from their website and ended up returning them because I really liked the build in cup in the Juno. The website offers sales on certain colors so you can get them cheaper (I think mine was like $38 each). There are also 20% coupon codes floating around the internet as well. Best of luck!!!
  • bert16
    bert16 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34DD and am a huge fan of the Moving Comfort Fiona bras! It fastens in the back like a regular bra, so no need to struggle to pull it on and off over your head... super comfortable, wicking, and generally keep things "put" while I run. It was rated "Best for D's and Up" by Prevention Magazine and is the #1 selling C-DD bra on roadrunnersports.com (where I buy a lot of my running gear).
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Ditto to Moving Comfort!
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I like the TATA Tamer from LuLuLemon

That's a :laugh: name.
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I used to wear two sports bras. But I found a great one at Target, Champion brand. It's soooo supportive. I'm breastfeeding so I am larger than I'm used to, but this one holds it all in. No bouncing!
  • Kasya007
    Kasya007 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE and cannot recommend enough the JUNO Bra.

I couldn't agree more with the recommendation on Moving Comfort's Juno bra. I pound countless miles 6 days/week and my chest stays put in the Juno bra. I LOVE IT! There is minimal movement, it's comfortable and fits like a dream (with none of that back flab you get from racer-backs), it's extremely adjustable without sacrificing support, and you can comfortably wear a heart rate monitor underneath it.

The only cons, which aren't bad enough to even think twice about using it are:

-It can be a pain to put on & take off, (a minor annoyance that is definitely WORTH it).
    -It's thick, so it is not ideal for long summer runs once it becomes heavy with sweat.

I also use a lighter Moving Comfort for those hot runs--a Vero--which is a high impact bra recommended for an A/B, but fits a 34C-32D (no larger), easily with minimal movement. I honestly don't know how an A could pull that one off.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE and cannot recommend enough the JUNO Bra.

I couldn't agree more with the recommendation on Moving Comfort's Juno bra. I pound countless miles 6 days/week and my chest stays put in the Juno bra. I LOVE IT! There is minimal movement, it's comfortable and fits like a dream (with none of that back flab you get from racer-backs), it's extremely adjustable without sacrificing support, and you can comfortably wear a heart rate monitor underneath it.

The only cons, which aren't bad enough to even think twice about using it are:

-It can be a pain to put on & take off, (a minor annoyance that is definitely WORTH it).
    -It's thick, so it is not ideal for long summer runs once it becomes heavy with sweat.

I also use a lighter Moving Comfort for those hot runs--a Vero--which is a high impact bra recommended for an A/B, but fits a 34C-32D (no larger), easily with minimal movement. I honestly don't know how an A could pull that one off.

Ditto. I stumbled on the MC Juno bra at a triathlon store and bought it. I love it. There were no other models there so I haven't tried the other ones. I do prefer racer back, but absolutely love this bra. Definitely worth the money.
    No need to wear two. I much prefer a good bra over wearing two (which I have done).