Coupons & freebies

drpurl
drpurl Posts: 190 Member
Who would like to join my group? I am on the computer a lot and do as much couponing as I can.

Replies

• heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Your profile is blank, are you Canadian, American etc... b/c coupons are only valid in one country.

I'd love to be an extreme coupon’er but the system doesn’t work like that in Canada. There is no such thing as doubling up coupons, no store points/rewards and coupons cannot be scanned so you have to sit and wait while the cashier reads the fine print to determine that you bought the right model/quantity in order to use the coupon.
  • drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    To clarify this is for the US only.
  • amayzingamanda
    amayzingamanda Posts: 254 Member
    Your profile is blank, are you Canadian, American etc... b/c coupons are only valid in one country.

I'd love to be an extreme coupon’er but the system doesn’t work like that in Canada. There is no such thing as doubling up coupons, no store points/rewards and coupons cannot be scanned so you have to sit and wait while the cashier reads the fine print to determine that you bought the right model/quantity in order to use the coupon.

^^^^ really????? They should totally at least get a system where they could scan! So basically if someone in Canada went shopping with a lot of coupons, they would be in the checkout for a VERY long time? That's so crazy!

But to the OP, I'd love to join a group about couponing if you are in the US. My mom usually saves me all the ads out of their paper fo when I go there for dinner on Sundays so I can take the coupons I want.
  • GibsonDarlin
    GibsonDarlin Posts: 202 Member
    Sure Im in!
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Me!!!!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Count me in
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Count me in!