Eating Better...now!

I am a 29 years old female and looking to get rid of this weight that "suddenly" appeared without me realizing! And by that I mean has slowly been creeping up since high school. I am a teacher, sister, daughter, wife, bike enthusiast, dog owner, tv addict.

I have a gym membership but rarely use it (hoping to change that), and as the weather gets colder I am more inclined to stay indoors. I am looking for a way to energize my thoughts on daily exercise and have recently started going to Booty Camp! I take daily walks, booty camp twice a week, and at least one other day of intense physical activity a week... but I need to eat better! My husband is a great cook and loves to try all sorts of new recipe's, which means I am the guinea pig (which I love).

My goal is to lose at least 35 pounds by next May (I am going on a trip to Mexico!) and I want to rock a bikini! But more importantly I want to create a healthy body for when we start trying to have a family.

I need all of you to hold me accountable.

Replies

• heya!

well firstly i think it's great that you are so determined :) you have a holiday to look forward to and keep you determined and motivated especially through the winter months!

you just need to get yourself focused and into a routine with tasty and healthy dishes. how about starting the day with a filling and yummy breakfast, porridge is a good choice, i also adore weetabix with some hot milk and dried fruit!

for lunch how about a sandwich on wholemeal or nice salad or soup? my biggest downfall is when i get home, as i tend to crave the cupboard and sweeties but i am trying not to though! i do tend to eat more than is required at night but thats only cuz i really dont eat much in the day cuz i dont have time some days :s no good as my blood sugar but go mad!

hope this helps - everyone on here is great and really encouraging so no doubt will be just perfect for your may holiday to mexico :) x