WOW...Is this really me...WITH PICS

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I was chatting with The Honey last night and he said that he knows that I am the same person inside...but when he looks at me I am a total different person..(mind you he said both are beautiful but wow)....So the Pictures have sure showed exactly what he means....:happy:

November9-2-1.jpg

Replies

• drpurl
    drpurl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow is right. YOu look amazing.
  • lradatz
    lradatz Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great...
  • Sasha_Bear
    Sasha_Bear Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    You are a the same beautiful person, and you have done and amazing job transforming your body! You have much to be proud of, and these pictures just show how hard you worked to get where you are today!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    such a difference I cant wait til i have awesome side by side.
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal change, but you were always beautiful Steph. You rock it out every day and it shows! Muah! Love ya girl!
  • HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Holla!! SexyCook, your journey is amazing and your an inspiration!! Not only that you look 5 years younger from the begining pic to the current....!!!! thanks for the post!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    WOW is definitely the right word!!!! You are looking absolutely gorgeous!!! Keep up the amazing work!!
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    wow steph!!! you have done such a wonderful job!!! you should be so proud!!! you're beautiful :flowerforyou:

oh & wonderful job on the collage girl!!! :wink:
  • Hoppymom
    Hoppymom Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! Congratulations!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jojowink
    jojowink Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    you ROCK SEXY!!
  • keekee1804
    keekee1804 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Wow is an understatement! You look fierce! America's Next Top Model right there :) LOL great job, you're truly an inspiration!!!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Crazy lady (lol) you have really come a long way! Great work! Keep on, keeping on!!
  • pkksmama
    pkksmama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Pictures are always a good way to see your journey! Great job!
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    you look 15 years younger..........you are to be commended for a sucessful job, way to go...........Lloyd
  • JuicyJBaby3
    JuicyJBaby3 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    You look great!!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone....I am excited about my transformation...still got some to go but hey...Its a lifestyle!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! What an amazing journey. You are simply Gorgeous! Congrats my friend i'm super proud of ya! :)
  • laughingnome
    laughingnome Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats...Hottie
  • KettyLan
    KettyLan Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! How long did it take you and what was your diet/exercise regime???
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!