Hello from Texas!

Options
Just saying hi. I am new at the cal counting and would welcome any advise you have. I have dont weight watchers in the past and it has worked but I stoped going to the meeting (expensive) so i gained back pluse some. Need the support I get from others to get this back on track.

Replies

• knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hello!!! I'm from Texas too. What part? You can do this. One day at a time.
  • Carrot1971
    Carrot1971 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You're gonna love it here. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • trailgetter
    Options
    Fellow Texan here! Welcome! Add me as a friend if you want.
  • JennW130
    JennW130 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    im a displaced texan from san antonio, whos currently in VA. Husband is Army. Add me if you wish!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I'm From Houston Texas, I live in another state now. Howdy :bigsmile:
  • HawaiianTx
    HawaiianTx Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey Tex,
    Gotta love a Redneck. I'm unfortunately not in Texas and have to spend the winter in kansas.

You'll like it here, people are generally helpful, and we all like to push each other to do better and love patting each other on the back when we do good.

If you have an Android, Iphone or Blackberry, grab the phone app, it's free and it helps ya keep track of STUFF.

Welcome to MFP ;)
  • january179
    january179 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a fellow Texan!! Love MFP I have only started tracking since monday but it has helped alot!
  • tmj8908
    Options
    Hello fellow Texan! Feel free to add me as a friend too. I'd love some ppl to share this journey with so we can support each other. I am from the DFW area.
  • franscott
    Options
    Hello~ I am in Houston,Texas. Looking to lose another 30-40 lbs. Feel free to add me as well
  • franscott
    Options
    Hello~ I am in Houston,Texas. Looking to lose another 30-40 lbs. Feel free to add me as well
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Midland/Odessa, Texas!
    I've currently lost around 90 lbs, want to lose about 10 more. :)

I'm seeking new friends, so please add me.
    Thanks!