Options

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1 1/2. Welcome. :happy:
  • SoCalMike
    Options
    FYI, it's not just a female thing. The same applies to shorter men, and not only from a weight perspective but from a . . . well . . . you know . . . . dating / mate kinda thing. Just sayin' . . . . .

Know that for most people, whether you're short or tall, you're just as beautiful, and it took me a long time to realize this . . . . if they don't think so, they're not worth having in your life. Just a thought . . . .
  • MindiKat
    Options
    I'm 5'2" or so and I show every single pound I gain, especially in the trunk if ya know what I'm saying. Feel free to add me!
  • lil_pulp
    lil_pulp Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11 and have lost around 65 pounds, trying to lose about 15 more. Feel free to add me, just let me know you're a fellow shorty!
  • Hikaru37
    Hikaru37 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5"2 and agree with how the taller people look hella slimmer but it turns out they weigh more D:

THE FIENDS
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    5ft 2 and 3/4 usually say 5ft 3 dont know if that counts if it does you can add me
  • tunktunk5583
    tunktunk5583 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0!
  • LaMaMiK77
    Options
    I'm 5'2" feel free to add me too! :)
  • barwood
    barwood Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm 4 ft 11 in. and I have 50 lbs to lose.Its not coming off yet I have been on here for like 22 days and lost 3 lbs and gained 5 back.
  • hate2run
    hate2run Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4"....I struggle with my middle. I am also short waisted so it seems I always look big in the middle somewhat.
    Feel free to add me!
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Im 5'1" aswell, and have over 50 lbs to loose. I have sent u a friend request x
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Didnt realize there were so many of us :wink:
  • bbyegal
    Options
    I'm 5'2"...can totally relate! Feel free to add me too :)
  • molly_lynne37
    Options
    I'm 5'3 haha, you can add me too!
  • otherwyse
    otherwyse Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've never considered myself tall ... I'm 5'5" and need to lose my last 20# ... so add me if you want ...
  • mutt12345
    Options
    Im a short guy 5'7. Does that count?
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    5'1" here.. feel free to add... please add a little message though :)
  • KTrunnit14
    Options
    i'll add you! i'm 5'3 1/2
  • KTrunnit14
    Options
    any other people on here feel free to add me, it's annoying being short and chubby lol
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    5 foot. i weigh in the 120s right now, but want to get down to 110. feel free to add me.