Replies

• persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • B3Streeter
    B3Streeter Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'm making Burgundy pork tenderloin, roasted asparagus, & stove top stuffing! Can't wait for dinner!
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    Tonight I think it will be a baked potato with beans and coleslaw.
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    I ended up making Chicken Pot Pie Soup.......the recipe is from Skinnytaste...........definatley did not taste 'skinny'!! it was really good! Plus of course some biscuits to go with it, but I stayed under my cals for the day!!

Love threads like this, gives me tons of ideas, THANKS for sharing!!
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I have Crockpot lasagna going, but I think maybe the family should have that and I will have something else. Some good ideas from prior post: eggs (fritata) or tuna.

My hubby and kids have great metabolism... yeah the lasagna sounds good but looking at my food tracker go through the roof is not good.
  • Classalete
    Classalete Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Half chicken breast marinated in evoo, worcestershire, and a few spices with a side of brussel sprouts.
  • KimR87
    KimR87 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I have Crockpot lasagna going, but I think maybe the family should have that and I will have something else. Some good ideas from prior post: eggs (fritata) or tuna.

My hubby and kids have great metabolism... yeah the lasagna sounds good but looking at my food tracker go through the roof is not good.

sounds really good i've never made lasagna in the crockpot but i do think i remember seeing a recipe on a skinny crockpot site the other day I may need to try it lol. I made lasagna cupcakes last night that were really good and other than the sodium being kinda high the calories werent to bad
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    My husband suggested Corn Chowder, but I am not sure if that is what I want........

What is everybody else having??

I have the best recipe for corn chowder. Its simple and absolutely delicious!
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    My husband suggested Corn Chowder, but I am not sure if that is what I want........

What is everybody else having??

I have the best recipe for corn chowder. Its simple and absolutely delicious!

please share!! i like mine, but am always up for a change!
  • idauria
    idauria Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I'm trying a new recipe in my crock pot. It's five spice chicken. Basically it's a whole chicken cooked with a mixture of soy sauce, hoisin, chicken broth, garlic, ginger, and 5 spice powder. It smells good, don't know how it tastes yet though! I'm also making mashed butternut squash and sauteed zucchini and mushrooms.
  • dargytaylor
    Options
    sounds so good! let us know tomorrow, I love new crockpot ideas!

i just recently started roasting butternut squash with a little melted butter and brown sugar, tastes like candy to me!! LOVE IT!