I have big thighs and I cannot lie ...

Options
I frikkin hate them!!! Anyone else out there? I need to feel like I'm not alone with my thunder thighs.

Replies

• ChristinaLConway
    ChristinaLConway Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    hiding face and raising hand
  • jadimasi79
    jadimasi79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean. I keep hoping there will be a day where my thighs are not glued together at all times!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    ME!!! Even after losing a ton of weight, they're still big and all I wanted was to wear a pair of skinny jeans and my thighs are too big! BLAH!
  • CallieM15
    CallieM15 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Thighs arent supposed to rub together? Darn......

Yea, my bf always says "Damnnn Look at those thighs" and loves em, but he doesnt realize that is makes me self conscience and I hate them...
  • BayMorganGirl
    Options
    My best advice? Embrace them. I have always been very bottom-heavy, and usually get a lot of positive feedback from guys I have dated...of course, keep working on toning, but don't obsess about size, it will only frustrate you in the long run. We are not all built the same and I wasted a lot of years wishing I had a bigger chest and smaller butt....it's just not hte way I am built and, like I said - I have had nothing but (ha - no pun intended!) compliments! Roll with it.
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dittto!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    hiding face and raising hand

right behind ya!
  • ronda_gettinghealthy
    Options
    I have bulky muscles...no matter how thin I am skinny jeans are never in my closet.....just genetics.....
  • sarscott
    sarscott Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in that boat! And I definately cannot wait until they disappear! That has been a huge hindrence for me nearly all my life.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Oh yea, but turning around my eating habits and working out (lunges, squats, stationary bike, treadmill, etc) have all helped slim them down. Mine no longer rub together. I still have some work to do, but slowly, but surely these thunder thighs of mine are slimming down. Best of luck!!
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    *sigh* me too...
  • andrialindsay
    Options
    Count me in. Psshhh. A great butt, a big chest...? Noooooooooo, I get the big thighs lol. My waist wants to be one size, but my thighs apparently want to be the next size up. :laugh:
  • kmaclpn
    kmaclpn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OOOO YES Im in the same boat:( they suck.. try being 5, 1'' and have a BIG bottom and big thighs.. its very disproportional!!
  • jenfactor
    Options
    I know... I have a small chest and big thunder thighs. WTF???
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,652 Member
    Options
    I frikkin hate them!!! Anyone else out there? I need to feel like I'm not alone with my thunder thighs.
    Blame your parents. It's from their genetics.
    There are lots of "thunder thigh" people out there. Unfortunately genetic predisposition put them there. So you take what you have and build around it. Build "wider" shoulders and get a trimmer waistline and you have a more hourglass figure.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Blame your parents. It's from their genetics.
    There are lots of "thunder thigh" people out there. Unfortunately genetic predisposition put them there. So you take what you have and build around it. Build "wider" shoulders and get a trimmer waistline and you have a more hourglass figure.

"She (I) get it from her mama..." BUT, I was able to do a good deal of trimming, too. it takes hard work and dedication, but it CAN be done.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I'm another one. I'm pretty lean upper body and have really big thighs.
  • misscase
    Options
    yup. huge thighs here.
  • jessenicole
    Options
    Yep. :/
  • TheCats_Meow
    TheCats_Meow Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Count me in. Psshhh. A great butt, a big chest...? Noooooooooo, I get the big thighs lol.

:laugh: were we separated at birth?!?!