Feel like I'm going to pass out

Options
2»

Replies

• chinadoll725
    chinadoll725 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I ate a peanut butter sandwich......Yeah, I'm still trying to figure this out..........Thank you everyone!

There are some people on here who don't struggle as much as others. The people on here who aren't posting positive productive things just forget about them. Saying things like EAT........I'm sure you know you need to do that. If you're just starting out have a look at other people dairy's to get an idea of what to eat. try different combos. But don't let people get you down on here. It's supposed to a community that helps you not putts you down.

I don't think telling someone to eat is a put down, just straight and to the point. I haven't seen anyone post anything sarcastic.

But yes, I agree you do need to eat more, and IMO more often, every 3-4 hours. And also, make sure you get some protein, carbs, and fats throughout the day. Try to divide your cal's into 3 meals and a couple of snacks, and that should keep you feeling somewhat leveled out during the day. Feel free to look at my diary. I usually eat 3 meals and 2 snacks unless I'm lifting that day, and they I'll have an additional protein shake. But yes, you do need to EAT more.
  • cloveraz
    cloveraz Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be purchasing some protein shakes to help with my breakfast calories. Going to make sure that I eat no less than 300 calories in the morning. Thanks everyone for your help....I do appreciate it!
  • missmacknz
    Options
    I'm going to be purchasing some protein shakes to help with my breakfast calories. Going to make sure that I eat no less than 300 calories in the morning. Thanks everyone for your help....I do appreciate it!

Also make sure you are getting enough water - I had the same thing and apparantely dehydration can cause it.

Good luck!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    EAT MORE!

i had a look at your diary, and there was one day that you netted about 0 calories... this is not a good thing and not a healthy way to lose weight.
  • 0PhAtDaDdY
    0PhAtDaDdY Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I only had egg whites, strawberries, and a couple pineapple chunks...i don't get it...

If that's all I ate I would pass out as well...