Skinny Cow

Options
Has anyone eaten that and decided it's not worth the calories or the $$??? I just ate most of a Chocolate Fudge Brownie serving of ice cream and am not impressed. Should've stopped sooner :grumble: I could've played with that *almost* 150 calories somewhere else---would've preferred a banana with a little bit of chocolate on it or something. Just wondered if I'm the only one that was not impressed by that "treat".

Replies

• Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It's not worth the $$, BUT I refuse to go without dessert :laugh:

Actually, though, yesterday rather than buying 8 Skinny Cow ice blocks for for $8, I bought 14 Bulla Mini-Splits, 53 cals and $4.. :p And nyummier because they're not fake. :p
  • ladychi306
    ladychi306 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I love me some skinny cows!!! The ice cream sandwiches and the truffles are really good!!!!
  • annameier8706
    annameier8706 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried their ice cream, but their ice cream sandwiches and candies are amazing!
  • Majunta
    Majunta Posts: 575
    Options
    Eeehhh...they're ok but a bit expensive.
  • jenfactor
    Options
    I don't mind them! Had the cookies and cream truffle bar and it was pretty delicious.
  • sw0301
    sw0301 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am actually in love with the Skinny Cow chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. Hubby (who wont come near healthy/diet food) & I will split a single serving and will both actually be satisfied! :)

& they are expense, but it's worth the price vs me being faced with an entire gallon, as least this way I get to eat the ENTIRE container if I want to.
  • hello_kitty3
    hello_kitty3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I can't eat Skinny Cow because I'm allergic to all the fake sugars out there so I instead eat a Fudge Bar from Blue Bell even with its sugar it only comes out around 100 calories. I love them!
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    Ice cream sandwiches are yummy!!!:heart:
  • BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I am not impressed with Skinny Cow. I think the name is kind of cute and it is trendy right now. In my opinion, not worth the cals or the money. They are $5.99 a box here. I bought some Breyers Almond Bars the other day. They were $2 cheaper and very good. Less calls and carbs, too.
  • sabrinafaith
    sabrinafaith Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    if you don't like skinny cow, haagen daz came out with snack size ice cream cones and bars that are only about 170-190 cals each.

personally, i love weight watchers and skinny cow ice cream!
  • witheredorchid
    witheredorchid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I rather have the Smart Ones desserts any day. The Cookie Dough sundae is amazing!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I'm not much of a sweet eater so I rarely waste money or calories on Skinny Cow or any other dessert. I have had them at gatherings or parties and think they taste pretty good, though. Better than most reduces calories desserts I've had.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    A lot of times I will just go for the real thing in small quantities. Like those little ice cream cups they used to serve us in elementary school, those are 90 or 100 calories, depending on the brand, and they are real ice cream.

As long as you can trust yourself around the "real thing," I say do it in moderation.

To me the "fake" stuff isn't anywhere near as good as the calories that are in them. I'd almost rather not have them at all!
  • ashleycat23
    Options
    The caramel truffle bar is good!
    The weight watches english toffee crunch bar is good as well, but seems super small :/
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    I liked the store brand of the mint ice cream sandwiches but I Really only wanted to have 1 serving of any of it for right now (not a whole package) so I thought that little cup was a great idea....bleh. Tasted like it had some kind of marshmallow filler puff in it. LOL Thanks for the ideas though...never tried the smart ones desserts and I do occasionally get a small serving kind of thing of a REAL treat! Y.U.M. ;) The snickers almond thing really strikes a cord with me!!!!!!
  • AHolly86
    Options
    Yes! I love their white mint truffle! So delicious and gives me just what I'm craving when I want sweets for only 100 calories and offers up 3 grams of both fiber and protein!
  • futiledevices
    futiledevices Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've never even tried Skinny Cow.. ridiculously priced! I don't enjoy getting ripped off.
  • stephabef
    stephabef Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    White mine truffle bar = little piece of heaven
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I liked them until they changed the cookie bit on the mint ones.