Help needed with a HRM.

Options
I am in a bit of a pickle and I am hoping some of you may be able to help.

I am about to embark on a serious exercise regime after being given the go ahead from my Doctor.

I have been given the green light to do a 2000 Calorie+ a day weight loss but I have been told to do so I will need to keep an exact record of all food, exercise and calories burned for me to do so.

To do so I am in need of a heart rate monitor/Gps watch tracker.

The issue I have is that I am living in Sweden but I do not currently speaking the language, because of that I have found it almost impossible for me to find work and I am extremely cash straped.

I am wondering if anyone has a second one they are able to sell or are able to make any very cheap suggestions for me.

Thank you so very much.

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't give mine up for all the money in the world, but you might be able to find a cheap one on eBay. heartratemonitorsusa.com has an excellent selection, and the prices have gone down on the monitors. I think if you enter GALAXY as a coupon code it still might work for 10% off. I have a Polar F4, which has been replaced with another model, but it works for what I need it for, and it was the cheapest Polar that would give me heart rate plus calories burned. Make sure you get one with a chest strap, because those are the most reliable, not the ones where you have just the watch and press a button to get a reading.