Last Minute Workout Purple Team

Options
Hey everyone today starts the last minute workouts, I am gonna go walking after work today and do 50 sit ups and 50 jumping jacks and 15 leg lifts while my babies are napping at preschool. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday, at least its not Monday anymore.LOL....Tamara

Replies

• familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone today starts the last minute workouts, I am gonna go walking after work today and do 50 sit ups and 50 jumping jacks and 15 leg lifts while my babies are napping at preschool. Hope everyone has a good Tuesday, at least its not Monday anymore.LOL....Tamara
  • TRLTAMPA
    TRLTAMPA Posts: 824
    Options
    I was just gonna post the same thing til I saw this thread.
    I got up and did the bike. Gonna jog again tonight.
    GO GO GO
    PURPLE
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I gotta get on the treadmill and run today. It's cold outside today. It was nice and warm yesterday! I hate winter. Our weather here is so screwy!! Good luck everyone! GO PURPLE!!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I ran outside last night and almost died. I thought my chest was gonna burst into flames!
    When I got up to ride the bike this morning, I was dragging. But I had those pants set out that I really wanted to fit into today, so I pushed. And they fit! I know that just working out today isn't what made them fit, but it's an instant gratification.
    Now I'm at work and it's sooooo slow. I can't go home cuz I'm off Thursday. Now I'm just stuck sitting here twiddling my thumbs and hopefully not 'bored eating'.
  • renae77
    Options
    Work is still slow for me and my hubby. He is getting one day a week when he usually works 3-4 and I am getting 2 or 2 1/2 days when I usually get 3. It rained here last night so we didn't do anything yesterday evening outside. By the time my daughter got out of daycare she couldn't play outside which is what we were hoping. This weather is so awful!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    It was raining all day here. Today is much better.
    I did my 3rd set of the sit ups challenge and the kids joined in. They really like pushing themselves. It's a great family thing to do together. The hubby would have no part of it! Him and exercise don't mix, even though he sees my progress and says he wishes he could do it. He can sit on that couch and wish all he want.....but it won't get rid of that belly.
  • renae77
    Options
    My hubby swears he needs to run on the treadmill but he never does it. Yes he does need to workout too. I told him I am tired of him telling me that "we" need to work out and eat better and lose weight but I am the ONLY one that ever does anything about it. I guess that is partly why I am so depressed and disgusted with everything lately. I was doing so good for a month and he never would get involved like he swore he would. Lately I haven't done anything right, exercising, drinking water, watching my calories, nothing. Uuuuggghhhh! We got to the grocery store and I am looking at fruits and veggies and all the healthy stuff and he is looking for powdered donuts and Little Debbie Snacks and swears the are for our daughter but he usually ends up eating the majority of the junk food himself. I am so sick of it. I know I can do this especially since I have already lost 11 pounds. It just pisses me off! He could at least work with me to help keep me motivated. Some days I want to just say the hell with it and on other days I want to just continue on to prove to him that I can do it without him. I am sorry for the venting session. I know you have better things to do with your day! But thanks for listening!
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I swear I could be ranting everything you just said. I get so fed up when I'm trying to workout and my 4yr old comes running in the room wanting me to open something or help her zip her pants. He's sitting right there on the freakin couch, doing absolutely nothing, and I have to stop my workout to do it!
    Now he's telling me that I'm working out too much! I guess he lost his drive before it even started. He gets mad that I won't eat what he cooks for supper. He was doing good for about a week, making healthy stuff, but I guess it didn't taste good enough for him and he went back to his old ways. I'm not eating that crap! I just jogged for 30 minutes and u want me to eat a fried pork chop?????
    There, now we have matching rants.....lol
  • renae77
    Options
    That is so funny! Sorry but it is, but in a good way only you and I would understand. Well I do try to cook healthier but at this point I am just content going out to eat. I am working more than he is right now and I usually am the one still worrying about what to cook and everything while he spends his time in the garage doing whatever he wants to do. Um hell no! I am done with all that. I will start eating cereal or something that way I won't have to worry about nothing else. Half the time my daughter still hasn't had supper by 7:30 pm and that is getting close to her bedtime. He picks her up by 5 when he is off. When she is with my mom or my aunt she already has supper by the time I get home. That is how it should be. She is 4 and doesn't really ask for much but she still needs to eat before it is that late.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I have that fight with mine all the time. The older kids are able to do for themselves, but not the 4 yr old. He was making himself a sandwich because he was hungry but it didn't occur to him that she may be hungry too! MEN!

Now that he's not gonna jump on this bandwagon I tell him all the time that I'm gonna get too hot for him! Then what will he do????
  • renae77
    Options
    Mine wants me to get hot again! But the thing is, I want attention now, not just when I am hot. What's the deal with that anyway? They are never happy with anything but they expect us to be happy with whatever we get and all that. Mine says well I haven't gained but blah blah pounds. I said well you may not have but I think lots of his muscle has turned to fat and he isn't big at all but women put their belly's in their pants while men throw their belly's over their pants. So there you go. Don't criticize me and not do anything for yourself. Then he promised me he would quit smoking and he was doing better then all of a sudden he is back to smoking too many again. That makes me mad too.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm fighting mine with drinking and smoking. RIght now he's really being an @$$hole to everybody, blaming it on trying to quit.
    Nuh-uh!
    I quit chocolate, coffee, and soda and I'm not a b*tch! (more than usual...lol)
    And as for getting attention now......HA! I'm lucky if he even glances in my direction. I was behind him on my bike the other day, booty shorts and a tiny sports bra....strategically placed of course....and nothing. He even walked past me a couple times and didn't even look. We're in our 30s! I need it a LOT more than he's giving it.
    My dad used to joke about getting it on his Bday and their anniversary.....now I'm starting to know what he was talkin about.
  • renae77
    Options
    I know that feeling. When mine gets stressed that stuff is non-existent! I am just tired of fighting it all. It drives me nuts and gives me no drive or motivation! What do we have to do to make them look our way? Be a size 0 and the person they love on tv?
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I'm in my prime. Mamma needs some loving!
    What's really gonna piss me off is if he starts getting interested AFTER I lose all the weight. I'll cut him off real quick! I put up with his beer belly!!! I had 4 kids....I can have a pooch if I want one (which I dont want one!)
  • renae77
    Options
    No one wants one but it isn't fair. He says something about he is tired of settling for less than he deserves and all he wants is for me to look about like I did when we met. I was 110-115 pounds then. I don't want that small and he doesn't want me that small. And I do want to lose the weight. Don't get me wrong and I want it for me and for him, not just for him. But I hate to feel pressured about it and no one there to help me out. I want to feel sexy and even when I was skinny before I didn't feel sexy because I have the lowest self-esteem of anyone I have even known. I don't know how to feel better about me. Sometimes I think I need a psychiatrist or something.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    I've always been that way. Before I had kids I was 115, and I wasn't happy. I look ay pictures of myself from back then and I wish I could be that way again. I wouldn't take it for granted! (i hope)
    Mine wouldn't dare tell me he's not happy with the way I look now, but I know he thinks it. That's why his xbox is more appealing that I am. I want to throw that thing out the door!

I like the new pic btw.
  • renae77
    Options
    Thanks! Well we have days off together but he is never home. Since work has been short I have weekends off right now. Every weekend I am hone with our daughter and he is out doing whatever he wants which is usually at the garage working on a car. I don't want to feel like a live in babysitter all the time. He swears our daughter gets on his nerves and she is always wide open and can be irritating but that is just her, and she is 4 for God's sake. He uses his nerves for everything and that is so not right. His nerves aren't that bad.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    My 12 yr old gets on everybody's nerves. He's going full speed from the second he wakes up til way past when I go to bed.
    My husband is out of work, again. I'm more used to him not having a job than I am when he does have one. I get pissed when I come home to a dirty house after he's been home all day. All he does is start supper (about 1/2 the time). My mom told me not to marry him cuz he was lazy and I wouldn't be happy....of course I thought she was out of her mind!
  • renae77
    Options
    Mine is far from lazy and he will help me but sometimes I have to harass him to get him to do something in the house. He always says well I have to get this done or that done....in the garage. What about the damn house we live in? Let's let it be a pig sty and not care what happens right? As for supper, he says well I don't know what you want. I tell him whatever he fixes will be fine. Or if I have something laid out for supper, he will say I didn't know how you wanted it fixed. Just fix it and hush! Dang how hard can that be?? I get tired of everything and when I say something he gets mad. But it's ok for him to be mad but not me. I guess that is enough venting for right now.
  • TRLTAMPA
    Options
    LOL.....
    im sitting here bored out of my mind at work and everybody here just went out to the local sports bar and got a ton of wings and fries and other deliciously horrible stuff.
    And I'm crunching on my carrots.