Red Team

Options
Good morning all!

Just checking in to see how everyone is this morning :heart:

I admit to breaking down and eating a brownie last night after doing our taxes and seeing how much we owe this year. :explode:
But thats ok.... I lost it for a while last night, recovered and ready to make up for it today! :drinker:

I'm kinda dreading tomorrows weigh-in.

:heart: Go Red!! :heart:

Replies

• gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

Just checking in to see how everyone is this morning :heart:

I admit to breaking down and eating a brownie last night after doing our taxes and seeing how much we owe this year. :explode:
    But thats ok.... I lost it for a while last night, recovered and ready to make up for it today! :drinker:

I'm kinda dreading tomorrows weigh-in.

:heart: Go Red!! :heart:
  • abetterme
    Options
    Good Morning Red Team!!

gingermoon--I wouldn't worry about one brownie, if it were the pan of brownies:laugh: well than maybe. Today is a new day:flowerforyou:

I have some errands to run this morning and then will be back to do my workout.

I also need to get doing my bookwork, we have our tax appointment next week.:grumble:

**GO RED TEAM**
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You only ate 1 brownie after doing your taxes? I think that is quite the accomplishment. I don't know how I'll manage to do my taxes without eating a whole bag of chips or some other junk food. :-)

I ate 4 cookies and 4 pieces of candy the other day during 4 hours of meetings. But I have been good the rest of the week, so I'm not too scared about the weigh-in tomorrow.

HAPPY TUESDAY!
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Evening all (9 pm here...)

I am full of the joys of spring as my weigh-in is Mon and I lost another 3 lbs :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: I now only have one more pound to lose then I will weigh the same as when I fell pregnant just under a year ago - that's gaining and losing a massive 3 stone (42 pounds for you non-Brits) in under a year! And only about 25ish pounds of that was baby plus support mechanism, the rest was cake :blushing:

Anyway nearly there, then I can focus on my next goal which is to lose 5 more pounds after that and get back inside the 'acceptable' weight range for my height! :bigsmile:

Go Reds! :heart:
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awesome Shoppie!!! :drinker:

Your an inspiration to us all :heart:

Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:

:heart: Go Reds! :heart: