Looking for ideas for new challenge

Options
So . .

I'm looking for ideas on what new fitness challenges I can work towards (and how to get involved with them).

I've been actively working on getting healthy and fit over the past 18 months, losing 31 lbs and lots of inches
along the way. I go to the gym every weekday over my lunch hour and get in strength training, cardio, 1-2
workout sessions with my trainer, and a TRX class. When I can make it, I take a BodyAttack Class a few times
a month as well.

With the help of my trainer, I have completed two 5K's (one last year, and one this year). I loved working toward
the challenge and the accomplishment of finishing them but . . . I don't really like running! So, I don't really want
to do another 5K, let along a half marathon or more . . UGGG!

I may be interested in getting into biking, but where I live, it's not really safe to ride outdoors. I've checked out some info
on triathalons but I'm not sure I can handle that just yet(let alone the lack of a pool to work on my swim skill). I also researched
Touch Mudder and that course seems to be a bit too long- especially the running part lol.

So what else is out there? Now that I've completed the 5K (10/23/11), I'm lookin for another goal to work towards.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies