Ready for Valentines day?

Options
Anna_Banana
Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
KY was sending out e-mails to make sure I was ready. I'm not quite sure why the whole ad didn't copy, but here's part of it.

Now I'll catch you guys later cause I'm heading to ky.com to get some romantic tips.:smokin:
ky.jpg

Replies

• Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    KY was sending out e-mails to make sure I was ready. I'm not quite sure why the whole ad didn't copy, but here's part of it.

Now I'll catch you guys later cause I'm heading to ky.com to get some romantic tips.:smokin:
    ky.jpg
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Brother.... rolleyes.gif
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    :laugh:

Um, yea.... I'm ready for Valentine's Day. I bought 3 matching stuffed puppies for my grandbabies, and 2 tiny heart boxes of candy for the ones old enough to eat it. I bought a chocolate bar and a Webkin for my daughter and a card for my boyfriend - no KY. Oops - guess I still have shopping to do! :wink:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Thinking Max will be interested.:laugh:
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    That is so funny. :laugh:

I have to work alllll valentines day. :( AND I'M DATELESS. boo hoo :brokenheart:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    lol that's awesome!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I plan on sitting alone with wine and listening to Whitney Houston and Diana Ross for hours by candlelight

https://youtu.be/wa3tfVjGCQ8

https://youtu.be/z0Ua7PTgjlo
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday this year. I'll be playing Indoor Soccer that evening, but we will go out Saturday Evening. Not sure where yet.
  • LindsayB072
    LindsayB072 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Yes! I already ordered my edible arrangement to be delivered anonymously to my house on Valentine's Day so I can EAT AND WALLOW IN SELF PITY ALL DAY :s
  • born2transform
    born2transform Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    @LindsayB072 the good news is that you're keeping it healthy! :) haha
  • LindsayB072
    Options
    @LindsayB072 the good news is that you're keeping it healthy! :) haha

Hahahaha right?? I was actually quite proud of myself for sticking to fruit!
  • born2transform
    Options
    @ejinvt don't give her any ideas, she's being good lol
  • MaxPower6868
    MaxPower6868 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    deliveries scheduled to her house on Wednesday (roses), Thursday (chocolate covered strawberries), Friday (tulips, her favorite), and Saturday (3 foot stem roses). Gift is wrapped for Sunday. I THINK I got this covered...... <3
  • LindsayB072
    Options
    @born2transform I need you to keep me on track more often! And no, no chocolate ones :) Just a lovey bouquet of fruits on a stick in adorable little shapes!
  • born2transform
    Options
    deliveries scheduled to her house on Wednesday (roses), Thursday (chocolate covered strawberries), Friday (tulips, her favorite), and Saturday (3 foot stem roses). Gift is wrapped for Sunday. I THINK I got this covered...... <3

job well done. Props to you, max!

• born2transform
    Options
    @born2transform I need you to keep me on track more often! And no, no chocolate ones :) Just a lovey bouquet of fruits on a stick in adorable little shapes!

I do what i can ;) haha
  • sw33tp3a15
    sw33tp3a15 Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    I think I've celebrated valentine's day twice in my lifetime. I stopped looking forward to those kind of sentimental holidays.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I'll be at a skating competition that weekend
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    zox1bes3lldb.jpeg

This made me LOL. I ain't gonna lie though.. I hope I get some flowers or a bottle of fireball! :wink:
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    I'm going to see Deadpool (all by myself!)!! I can't wait!!!