Whats better???

Okay so i was trying to Figure out what my schedule was going to be for working out and all.. and i think i kind of went over board and i dont know?
I have 6 days of working out, and then Sunday for just like a jog or something, plus eating healthy and everything
is that better then going for 3 days a week?
I honestly don't know i just don't want to risk gaining ANY pounds back on the days i take off.
Plus the 6 days i have of doing stuff its all like zumba, Power.. Centery and and kick.
Was also thinking of doing step
but i wanted to know if its healthier going less days a week or more? :/

Replies

• nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Your body needs a break. I wouldn't recommend working out every day. I'd suggest 3-5 days a week. That's what I've been doing and it is working great. Also makes sure you are eating enough. I'm not saying you have to eat every single exercise calorie back, (I don't), but make sure your body is getting fuel it needs.
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    I think if you go to much, your going to burn yourself OUT. I go about 3-5 days a week depending on how my work schedule, and things that I need to get done. When I get to the gym I'm usually there 2 hrs at a time between the treadmill, spin class, and circuit training. I don't go as often as I'd like, because I'm busy with work right now and that's ok, because when I can get there....I do!!!!

12117749.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Thanks everyone!:) i might do 1-2 days off.
    And thank you so much for the advise i always need more xD