Some Photo's of My Journey

Options
TNoire
TNoire Posts: 642 Member
n1054463465_422224_979479.jpg

High school prom 1996 110lbs (me on the left)

9219218_909.jpg

A pic of me when I almost started losing (330lbs was my start weight, left)
and on the right I was almost under 200 if I remember right :smile:

9219218_1246.jpg

Left me at comicon with brinkie stevens back in 2009 about my starting weight 330
Right me a year later with Helen Slater over 100lbs gone :heart:

9219218_7311.jpg

pic says it all :flowerforyou:

9219218_9514.jpg

One year ago..... 180ish (156lbs lost)

9219218_7036.jpg

Today around 216 but getting back on track after the gain from stress of buying/selling houses :drinker:

Replies

• jeniwelch
    Options
    Stress definitely takes its toll. I lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers only to gain back 25 of it. Starting over as of last Sunday. I hope to lose it and keep it off this time!

Jenn

PS: Good luck!
  • TNoire
    Options
    Stress definitely takes its toll. I lost 35 pounds on Weight Watchers only to gain back 25 of it. Starting over as of last Sunday. I hope to lose it and keep it off this time!

Jenn

PS: Good luck!

Amen to that, Thanks! good luck to you also!
  • maaleka
    maaleka Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love it! your doing oh so well and I love you at ANY AND EVERY weight! hugs sis
  • k80fox
    k80fox Posts: 92
    Options
    You've proven in the past that you can do it so it should be cake for you this time :) You can do it! I'm cheering you on :flowerforyou:
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Awesome~~ just one day at a time. The setback will happen. (I regained 13 pounds of a 30 pound loss, but am back on track) The good thing is YOU KNOW YOU CAN LOSE IT!! Good luck on your journey. . .and keep posting your pictures!
  • TNoire
    Options
    Thanks everyone & love you too sis!!

and yes I wont go back to my high school weight to me thats to small now lol, but I gained all the weight from when I quit smoking, I was able to lose 156lbs in 19 months and Ill get there again but Im not doing 1-3hr workouts like before since we got the green light to start a family but at least im getting some workouts in even if its 30-60mins a day I been trying to do my wii fit regularly and if the weather gets nicer walking (after I get rid of these 2 ear infections)

But we can all do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    You've got the tools, and you know how to use them... and you've got great support - which I think is a huge help.

Congrats on the new house!

You're really pretty :)
  • TNoire
    Options
    You've got the tools, and you know how to use them... and you've got great support - which I think is a huge help.

Congrats on the new house!

You're really pretty :)

Thank you!! :blushing: good luck to you and everyone on your journeys also, feel free to send friend req's :flowerforyou:
  • traceyaand
    traceyaand Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I regained a lot of weight during a home purchase myself...3 years ago...still trying to get back down! Hang in there and be proud that you are back on track!!!
  • THISisTARRAN
    THISisTARRAN Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    That is awesome girl!!! :) WE can do this- We are almost the same weight & have some of the same goals!! Keep it up, get out there and get your walk on, even if its only 15 minutes at a time! :) You should get the Zumba or Just Dance game for the Wii-- Those are suppose to be really fun. I can't wait until I'm under 200--- we are SOOOOO close. :) Track track track, drink water, track some more, and exercise exercise exercise!
  • pthomp2268
    Options
    Wow - that's awesome. Clearly you're very dedicated. You're my hero! :-)
  • TNoire
    Options
    Thanks Everyone once again!!!! :love:

Tarran ill get my walk on as soon as my double ear infection is healed :heart: Just doctor hubby wants me to stay in where it's warm til they are fully healed reason I been trying my wii fit/biggest loser as much as I can (pain meds sometimes knock me out) but as soon as Im though taking my antibiotics we shall see!! This ear infection was pretty severe made the right side of my face feel numb & pain gave me tears I couldn't wait to see my doc I had to go to the ER :sad:
  • TNoire
    Options
    Another LB down! Woot!
  • TNoire
    Options
    2.2lbs down for a total of 116lbs lost yippe!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You've done it before and you'll be able to do it again, after all one of the best indicators of future behavior, is past behavior! Go for it!
  • Alka97
    Alka97 Posts: 74
    Options
    good luck with your come back :D
  • TNoire
    Options
  • TNoire
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!