New and looking to make friends!

Hi, I am new to MFP and looking to make some friends to help me with my weight loss journey. I am a compulsive overeater especially when it comes to junk food. I always seem to start off good when it comes to losing weight, but after a few weeks it all goes downhill and I gain it all back. I am hoping that with the help of MFP I will be able to lose the weight and keep it off for good!

Replies

• TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Hi there nellie! You don't happen to be in the Tampa area, are you? (813)
  • jmica08
    jmica08 Posts: 2 Member
    Greetings from VA. Reading your post sounds like I'm reading about myself! I always start off good and motivated, and then it's gone. Feel free to add me if you would like. It's always good to have some sort of accountability. :)
  • Welcome Nellie -I'm new to this website as well - I know you can do it with everyone's support - good luck!
  • Hi, whitewolf I am from New York.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Welcome to MFP! You're in the right place to keep yourself on track. Use the tools and get your exercise in.

Best wishes to you on your journey!
  • Hi, Nellie. I am new to MFP, also. Just joined tonight b/c I heard about it from a friend on FB.
  • dodger7977
    dodger7977 Posts: 108 Member
    I joined in March, but dropped out after only 2 days. i continued without mfp and finally joined a gym in June. I was doing ok, but my loss really took off when I got back on here in mid October. Mfp is working for me and everyone has been very supportive. Feel free to add me if you need a friend!
  • mkath4
    mkath4 Posts: 85 Member
    Welcome. I just joined today as well. I hope I can stick with it this time. I seem to start off great, then stop watching what I eat and gain back the weight.