I'm ready now

Options
Hi, my name is Robin and I live in Virginia. I finally decided that it's time to lose the weight for me. I guess that's why I've never been successful before- you can't do it because someone else thinks you should. Anyway- I found this site completely by accident and boy- am I glad I did! The support and encouragement I've seen while cruising the site is incredible. I'm glad to be here and really am really looking forward to making some friends that REALLY understand. Best of luck to all and Thnaks for being here. :smile:

Replies

• seamsso1
    Options
    Hi, my name is Robin and I live in Virginia. I finally decided that it's time to lose the weight for me. I guess that's why I've never been successful before- you can't do it because someone else thinks you should. Anyway- I found this site completely by accident and boy- am I glad I did! The support and encouragement I've seen while cruising the site is incredible. I'm glad to be here and really am really looking forward to making some friends that REALLY understand. Best of luck to all and Thnaks for being here. :smile:
  • bigjug1967
    Options
    Good for you Robin , where you at in Virginia ? I used to live in Big Stone Gap Va
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Robin welcome to the site. We are glad to have you here.
  • seamsso1
    Options
    I'm in Falls Church- about 7 miles outside of Washington, D.C. I've been to Big Stone Gap- it's beautiful. I've lived here - actually in this very house ,all my life. Not exciting but very comforting!