Success in small packages

Options
I know it's not much but it's alot to me. I made it through a whole day with no Coca Cola and I drank about 6 per day

Replies

• alyzasgranny
    Options
    I know it's not much but it's alot to me. I made it through a whole day with no Coca Cola and I drank about 6 per day
  • mandersen16
    Options
    HOLY CRAP THAT IS AMAZING!!!

That is a HUGE accomplishment! I can't even give up the 1 I drink a day! NICE JOB!! :flowerforyou:
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    be proud of yourself-that is awesome. Just by doing that you will lose weigh. My friend lost 8 pounds in one month from pop alone. Good luck, you can do it!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    Giving up the D. Coke thing was really difficult for me as well, so great for you!!!! Its been nearly 1 month no coffee and no d. coke.......Feb 5/09 WOOHOO.

keep up the good work!

K:smile:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    great job guys! stick with it :heart:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    Good job! My aunt used to drink about 6 a day and it started to eat away her stomach! Keep up the good work guys!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hopefully, you won't get the ensuing 'caffiene withdrawal headache' that usually accompanies giving up such things.

Congratulations!
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    My hubby was a HUGE pop addict!! so I know what a huge accomplishment that is!! CONGRATS!!
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I use to be the same way with pepsis but only about 2-3 a day...Congrats! Great accomplish towards your weight loss journey.
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hopefully, you won't get the ensuing 'caffiene withdrawal headache' that usually accompanies giving up such things.

Congratulations!

Wow congrats on being smoke free for so long!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, great job, keep it up.
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Good job! What do you mean small? That's a HUGE accomplishment. :drinker: Raising glasses of water to you!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    I gave up drinking coke the last day of December. I was about a 5 can a day a drinker. It is hard to quit but it was not quite as miserable as I imagined. The second and third day were harder than day one but please don't let it get to you. You are doing awesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!