UNBELIEVABLE side effects!!!

Options
OK, so I have been on MFP on and off for just over a year. Came back about three weeks ago and have lost 9lbs during that time. That is why I came back, because I know this works. :smile:

In the mean time, I had (over the last decade) a very painful condition called endometriosis. I mean, the kind of pain that doesn't go away day or night. I was going through a large bottle of extra streingth Advil every four months (which can't be good for me.) It was extremely debilitating.

Anyway, I just realized this morning that I haven't had any pain in the last couple of weeks and I haven't had to take a single pill. Turns out, since I eliminated most sugary foods, most breads, pastas, and meat, my symptoms are gone!!!! The other option was to have a partial hystorectomy.

Not only that, but I am sleeping better (since no more pain), which has given me more energy, I feel better and am getting more done in my day, AND I have lost those 9lbs.

THANK YOU :drinker: THANK YOU :drinker: THANK YOU MFP!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    OK, so I have been on MFP on and off for just over a year. Came back about three weeks ago and have lost 9lbs during that time. That is why I came back, because I know this works. :smile:

In the mean time, I had (over the last decade) a very painful condition called endometriosis. I mean, the kind of pain that doesn't go away day or night. I was going through a large bottle of extra streingth Advil every four months (which can't be good for me.) It was extremely debilitating.

Anyway, I just realized this morning that I haven't had any pain in the last couple of weeks and I haven't had to take a single pill. Turns out, since I eliminated most sugary foods, most breads, pastas, and meat, my symptoms are gone!!!! The other option was to have a partial hystorectomy.

Not only that, but I am sleeping better (since no more pain), which has given me more energy, I feel better and am getting more done in my day, AND I have lost those 9lbs.

THANK YOU :drinker: THANK YOU :drinker: THANK YOU MFP!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • mandersen16
    Options
    That's awesome! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:

I have this as well. My doctor also said the weight loss will help as well. Caffiene makes it worse too!

That's awesome you haven't had pain!!! I am on a shot to help control it because even doing all of that, it's still out of control.
  • ggooding12
    Options
    Very neat. I had a hysterectomy 2 years ago for the same issue. I also had adnomyosis, which is something they really can not detect enless they go in there. The deal with endometriosis is that is can come and go, but I also had to live my life around my periods, which lasted 10 days every 14 days. Good luck to you.
  • RunningSteph
    Options
    Wow that's great news!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Thanks! This got so bad that I could only sleep on one side or it would hurt no matter how many pills I took. I am down to 135 and I think that has made a difference. This is so big for me that it is actually more important than the actual weightloss. You have this so you know. I hope this lasts.

Has the shot helped you relieve your pain? I tried birth control and it did nothing for me...