Skyrim!

Options
ooOOooGravy
ooOOooGravy Posts: 476 Member
There has to be gamers on here somewhere!

AnY waY, It came out today and I cannot afford it :( I can deal with not getting MW3 and BF3, but its killing me not being able to plaY. SkYrim! AnYone plaYed? Got an initial verdict? I need something to get me through the next week untill paY daY!

Ps. SorrY about the 'Y' its making non capital ones invisiable for some reason!?!?!

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    Boyfriend got it!! I can't afford it either :O

He text me saying: Insane Absolutely amazing xD

We are nerds :D
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    :'( i cant affoard any games at the min. Im itching to get my juicey hands around Skyrim MW3 and battlefield. But WAHHHHHH why r xbox games so expensive for a student!!!!!!!!
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Too busy with BF3 at the minute!

Skyrim will go on the winter todo list
  • GossInABox
    GossInABox Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Haven't played it yet, but I'll be playing today. :P Working from home so that I can install it while I do work on my laptop. Planning on a half day today. =D
  • hipbonesthighgap
    Options
    Got MW3, haven't managed to play it yet though, been busy :(
    Gunna try and blag Skyrim as an early xmas present!!!!

xx
  • OneLuckyRabbit
    OneLuckyRabbit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I ordered it via amazon and can hardly wait until it gets here. I have to take the GRE in a couple of hours, so I did not go to the midnight release otherwise I would not have been able to concentrate on my cramming :grumble: . I have been regularly checking the message boards, though, and all accounts seem to say it's awesome! It will be a nice reward when I get home from.
  • thinkingthingirl
    thinkingthingirl Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Got MW3, haven't managed to play it yet though, been busy :(
    Gunna try and blag Skyrim as an early xmas present!!!!

xx

Send it to me to play it on ur behalf ;)
  • cnsmith2
    cnsmith2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I preordered it.... so I should get it early next week I suppose.... I absolutely cannot wait!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    My lad got his through yesterday. He was barraged with PM's from his mates on the PS3 asking how he got it a day early [LOL]
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I debated it, but I'm waiting for SWTOR and Diablo 3. I'm in nursing school so THREE games would be too much. :devil:
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Hi

Got MW3 and its epic,esp multiplayer!!

Getting Skyrim for xmas and ACR for my birthday in dec.

Have 4 gamers in the house so will be an expensive xmas..lol

martyxxx

xbox360 SvelteMartine
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I was almost salivating waiting for SC2 - Heart of the Swarm!
  • ooOOooGravy
    Options
    I rented Gears for a couple of weeks and thats only 'new' game iv played in a while! Im still Playing Oblivion and Fallout 3!

And re-playing both Mass Effects ready for the third installment in March! That i am buying on Release day!!!!

COD has got abit boring now after 5 Years iv being playing it!, So i wont be getting that, that Battlefield is on my list and so is ACR!

Just need money! Is it legal to steal from the rich and give to the poor? lol
  • ooOOooGravy
    Options
    I was almost salivating waiting for SC2 - Heart of the Swarm!

I used to be a massive PC gamer, but not so much any more, i cant afford to keep up with the level of computing power needed to run some of the newer games unfortunately, if i did id be back stright on PC gaming!
  • wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I'm getting it today... haven't liked an RPG since Ultima 7, so hopefully this will be a good one!