Let me introduce myself...

Options
I am somewhat new to MFP. I registered about year ago, used the program/app for a short while then started weight watchers. It became too costly so here I am again.

I am a married 33 year old working mother of a 5 year old boy. I love food, love cooking and love everything about both; which is part of my problem. I know what I should eat and how I should eat it but it doesn't always "do the trick". The fact that I've struggled with will power my entire life is the main culprit but I am here to keep track, be aware and focus more. I am doing this for my health, for my son and for my husband. I am hoping by losing the 20 lbs that have plagued me since my son's birth, I will have more energy, a better endurance and better self esteem. :smile:

Replies

• paulabsc
    paulabsc Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I too join over a year ago, and really never did much. now with co-worker we are logging in daily. Enjoy your day!!!
  • Helenatrandom
    Helenatrandom Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Pleased to meet ya :) I was a WW's gal too for a while until it became too expensive. It's my first time here on MFP, but it's so nice to see new people!
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Good for you for coming back! Good luck with your journey!!
  • dia705
    dia705 Posts: 43
    Options
    Congrats on coming back. I did the same sort of, I've had MFP for a long time just never used the boards.