What is the one food you are always in the mood for?

Options

Replies

• Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter, banana and strawberry sandwich on whole wheat. Delicious!

That does sound really delish, I am going to try that.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • Maryfullofgrace
    Maryfullofgrace Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    My mother made the best french toast in the whole world! I remember being so sick that I couldn't swallow, and she'd beg me to eat.... I didn't want to because it hurt so bad... She'd then whip up some french toast, and I'd be waiting at the table for it! (So worth the pain of swallowing...)
    If she was here to make french toast for me, I could eat it any time, day or night!

^^^^This, French toast! Or a fried egg sandwich with lettuce, tomato, pickled peppers and mayo... on toast... LLLLaaaaaaaaa! (Angels singing in heaven)
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Cheese... Glorious Cheese!!!
  • chikachic817
    chikachic817 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    french fries
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    What is your go to food, the one thing you love and can eat at breakfast, Lunch, or dinner. If you want nothing else you still always want this food.

Mine is a cheese and mayo sandwich with potatoe chips on it, simple, quick, cheap and super tasty. I have since made it low calorie so I can still have it whenever I want.

What's yours?

Oh my god, then you would love my homemade pimento cheese with tortilla chips on sourdough. So freakin' good - in fact, I already planned it in for my dinner tonight...haha.

But I am always in the mood for tacos. You'll never say that word around me and not see my ears perk up. Tacos? Hrmmm? Where?
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    WINGS!!!! WINGS WINGS WINGS WINGS. lol

Did someone say WINGS? I would wake up out of a dead sleep and without missing a beat, eat the hell out of some wings. Best comfort food ever...after PEANUT BUTTER THAT IS.
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Banana and custard
    Oatmeal
    Fresh crusty bread roll with cream cheese and bbq flavour hula hoops. Best. Sandwich. Ever.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    DQ Blizzards. Any time. Any place. :bigsmile:

^^^ SO this!!!
  • liveinthemix
    liveinthemix Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    PB&J or Bacon... either or..bring 'em on!
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    What is your go to food, the one thing you love and can eat at breakfast, Lunch, or dinner. If you want nothing else you still always want this food.

Mine is a cheese and mayo sandwich with potatoe chips on it, simple, quick, cheap and super tasty. I have since made it low calorie so I can still have it whenever I want.

What's yours?

Oh my god, then you would love my homemade pimento cheese with tortilla chips on sourdough. So freakin' good - in fact, I already planned it in for my dinner tonight...haha.

But I am always in the mood for tacos. You'll never say that word around me and not see my ears perk up. Tacos? Hrmmm? Where?

I love pimento cheese spread!! My mom gets it from the store and always adds chopped up boiled egg to it. Super Yummy!! You just don't want to be around my family a few hours after that haha.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    Gummy bears!
  • msbanana
    msbanana Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Bacon and pizza.
    How about pizza with bacon? Yeah, there ya go!! :)

My favorite pizza place in the world (Shout out to Puget Sound Pizza!) makes this pizza called the St. Helens. It's bacon (bacon), spicy sausage, pepperoni and Canadian bacon topped with ridiculous amounts of cheese and jalapenos. BEST pizza ever. Sadly my wheat allergy prevents me from thoroughly enjoying this pizza anymore. I will however, pick the toppings off a piece (or 2) if the boyfriend orders it when we go. :bigsmile:
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    chocolate whey protein!
    its creamier than regular chocolate milk.
  • airycha
    airycha Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    cheese... i love cheese!
  • meldickman
    Options
    Yours sounds interesting and good! Mine is Pizza!
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ice Cream. I love ice cream and I could eat it at every single meal. Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter I want ice cream.
  • kristelpoole
    kristelpoole Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I love pimento cheese spread!! My mom gets it from the store and always adds chopped up boiled egg to it. Super Yummy!! You just don't want to be around my family a few hours after that haha.

You should try making your own! It's SO easy. I'm going to work on low-fat and vegan versions soon...
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and banana sandwiches.
  • kardowling
    kardowling Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Pizza, half amount of cheese I add garlic, artichoke and tomato slices.. So much flavor! Also buffalo fingers....Wine is good too :) All in moderation...:bigsmile: