anyone had experience with Slim Fast or LA Weight Loss or We

Options
I guess I am just trying to gather info on my options. Let me know if you have any experience good or bad with any of the programs out there.
I appreciate the help!
Keri

Replies

• kerilayne
    Options
    I guess I am just trying to gather info on my options. Let me know if you have any experience good or bad with any of the programs out there.
    I appreciate the help!
    Keri
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Well I did a bunch of years ago, I do not have any clue as to now, I kind of consider Slim Fast as deprivation, and that can not be good. :frown: HOWEVER, they do have vits and stuff in them.
    But I was NEVER satisfied with drinking my meals, I was still hungry after each slim fast shake. and so I could not stay on it.
    I have a friend that has tried the Slim fast foods and she says that they are OK! but not very good, There is another frozen dinner one that I have heard people on here RAVE about, But I can not remember what it is called, I am a cook it yourself fan, but I have nothing against these frozen dinner things as long as they have TASTE!
    --Diann...
  • lyndseycr
    Options
    I actually like the Creamy Chocolate Slim Fast for on Saturday Mornings. I have a two hour grueling gym session and they provide the right fuel to get through the workout. However I haven't ever had any as a "meal"